Reviews for A Tale of Two Kingdoms
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
I love this chapter! The Sougo and Kamui's interection was fantastic! Now, I can imagine that one of the best parts is coming 3 *waiting for the new chapter*
Akely chapter 8 . 1/21/2017
Omg the hype for Kamui this damn sisconnnnn! I just love siscon Kamui, I admit. This chapter was lot of satisfaction! Zura hinted with Ikumatsu, Kamui being well...Kamui, and of course our couple quarelling for nothing. (Btw Sougo this pervert xD) I'm really excited to see the next chap haha, thank for updating this one as always
Guest chapter 7 . 1/19/2017
I only discovered this fanfiction now, but I'm gladly that I did! I read everything in one go! And I love the concept here, it's very different and so good. I want to see what will happen with Okita and Kagura! Continue soon!
Akely chapter 7 . 1/19/2017
Kagura's such a badass! It's just so fun to ge Takasucky and our favorite idiot Katsura get trapped by her sheer strength that constrasts with her appearance. Also, it's entertaining to see she and Sougo fighting alongside— what a couple. I have nothing to say about the writing, it was very nice. Thanks for updating
love at third sight chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
I was so entertained and this was awesome.

Please keep going. I literally adore this.
Bereftsoul chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
Aww both of them are so cute and totally in character. Thanks for making them kiss in this chapter!. Also super awesome for you to include Ikumatsu in the story (though i have a feeling she has a crush on Prince Zura hehe).
Thanks for updating so soon! I'll check everyday just to see this story update lots of love.
Akely chapter 6 . 1/15/2017
IT WAS SO CUTE Kagura's such a badass to go and get her prince and the chapter overall showed that the women are scarier than men xD I'm really glad Okita and Kagura met again (and kissed!). The story-telling is quite interesting, in the way Kagura did recognize Okita after all, although I think you can slow down the pace a little. Thanks for the chapter!
Akely chapter 5 . 1/15/2017
God TakasuckySo mean. I just feel so bad for Sougo since he basically beat both Takasugi and Zura in wooing Kagura yet end up like this because he's been threatened...Hope Kagura will save him soon enough! (I'm starting to think that SHE is the actual prince XD) I can't wait for next chap then! Okita and Kagura meeting again...How will she react if she discover his real rank? Wonder if Umi would allow it. Anyway, great writing (especially Tsundere Kagura), thanks for always updating so fast!
Bereftsoul chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
Hiii just want to leave a positive review here! I really like where this story is going. Thanks for updating so soon! Love it so much! Keep going
I really like Sougo's and Kagura's inner thought btw. Hehe. Looking forward for more chapter.
Bereftsoul chapter 4 . 1/13/2017
Awesome story and writing. I really enjoyed it! Keep it going and update soon 3lots of loveee
Akely chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
Aww man I loved the chapter. It was the fluff I expected! Kagura did step on Sougo's (poor) feet though, and man, what a dance it was! Takasugi and Zura have completely lost against our sadist haha. Even if Okita was kind of OOC it still felt...How to say? Normal in this AU. Kagura's being tsundere~ And now I'm wondering if Sougo will lose his shoe too...Good luck and thanks for updating nice chapters so quickly! PS: Do you read books in english? If yes, do you have any fav?
Akely chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
Oh, boy, it was cute And Kagura did step on his (poor) feet! I had lot of fun while reading the chapter, seeing how they interact...And how they start feeling something for each other. Verfy fluffy and cute, Kagura's being such a tsundere~ I'm excited for the next chap as always! Btw do you read some books in english? If yes, what are you faves? I'm curious. Good luck and thanks for updating so fast !
Dani chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Excited for your next chapters! Loved Kagura and Tsukuyo's princess-governess dynamic.
Akely chapter 3 . 1/11/2017
Hehe 3
You said "Inverted Cinderella Story" but I really didn't expect the fairy godmother and everything! It was a nice surprise, well, quite funny too. Prince Okita is finally coming...I wonder how he'll react to Kagura will react to him. And their dance, of course, pretty sure our fav redhead's going to kill his foot while dancing or something like that? XD

Anyway, very nice chap. I'll be waiting for the next update, thanks and good luck!
Irene chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
I'm so exited for the next chapters!
Your story is really nice :)