Reviews for Hail to the Queen
Lilac Shimmer chapter 1 . 6/3
Soooo hot, yet very romantic. I've always imagined Hades and Persephone as two of the prettiest gods, so that makes it all the sexier.
Lemeow chapter 1 . 5/31
Great fic! Hades and Persephone were great here, thank you!
DressiestSphinx25000 chapter 1 . 5/9
*screams* You're back! After seven years, you are back! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us! I absolutely love your writing
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 1/11
Still around and overjoyed when this notice popped up in the inbox. I do so love how you write them. I always thought Hades got a bad rap when he really is one of the most intriguing of the Greek pantheon. I am surprised that Demeter didn't somehow try to interfere, given her feelings about the entire arrangement, though perhaps that is another story waiting to be told...? This was a great read and I am so glad that you found the inspiration. Thank you.
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 1/11
Sweet and humorous like your other fics. Will there be a time in your story that Demeter would accept Hades as Persephone's husband? And at the end, I think Hades should've said, "I know I will enjoy you being my queen." Cheesy? nvm. xD Anyways, it's great!
Wense chapter 1 . 1/10
Omg I am SO GLAD you decided to write another fic about Hades and Persephone! Her being nervous about being queen and all of her new responsabilities was a very interesting character development, and I just loved seeing Hades reassuring her, putting all his heart into Coronation preparation (that was so cute), inviting his wife to dance and not being able to stop grinning when he sees her. However, I thought all the olympians being invited in the Underworld was a bit unrealistic. A more private, yet grandiose event with Hecate, Charon and Thanatos would have been fine. The rated M part was good, but I would have expected Persephone to maybe be a bit more in control and Hades being more tender with her. Please, write more short stories about Hades and Seph and the sheer love and tenderness they have for each other. Maybe Persephone becoming more badass and powerful. Anyway, I am BEGGING you for more about the two of them.
Your fan,