Reviews for In a Changing World
Viper76 chapter 9 . 7/23
is there anymore
SebjectCrimsonStorm chapter 9 . 10/19/2018
Oh, this is getting juicy.
SebjectCrimsonStorm chapter 2 . 10/19/2018
I'm loving the story so far, but I question how James instantly knew they were werewolves.
seakard chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
Have had an ... Odd ... Co-inkidink happening while reading this story. The times I reread when he (Dex) was wandering alone, my music playlist kept going to the theme song "The Lonely Man" from TV show, Incredible Hulk! Weird, eh?
seakard chapter 8 . 9/26/2018
I'm 49, worked offshore for 25 years, thought I had heard ALL the variations of "X walks into a bar" jokes. Pleased to say, I've Never heard that version before! Hope more chapters come along.
seakard chapter 7 . 9/26/2018
I remember hearing this statement long ago. "A man who loves money, loses much. He who loses friends, loses more. He who loses faith, loses all. I know, kinda a Non Sequitur, but can understand the poor werewolf a bit more.
seakard chapter 3 . 9/26/2018
Pretty good story, just wish the humans didnt act so ... Human ... I personally would enjoy animals that were more like us, but they seem to be More open minded that most of us are about differences. Just hope the she wolf doesn't freak TOO much when/if finds he's half human.
ack25 chapter 8 . 7/4/2018
just do it!
Chinchina098 chapter 8 . 7/1/2018
I love the story keep it up can't wait for the next chapter
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 8 . 5/20/2017
Thanks for writing this story will check out your sequel
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 4 . 5/20/2017
Glad dex is start ing to be come to terms with his life
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
This is a really neat and unique story am really enjoying it
crusader2113 chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
So, you seem to be getting a bit Rick and Mortyish. Awesome!
The Lone Captain chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
The whole pool of water thing makes more sense now that I heard the part with a hand wading through the ripples.
FireMaster1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Hmmm a story to feature Wolves in heavy tones, I am curious to learn more :D