Reviews for One Step at a Time
Ravenbull chapter 9 . 9/12/2022
Lovely.

If I never get another chapter notification. I will be content. Thank you for writing and posting.

Blessings to you.
Al Aki Jones chapter 9 . 8/9/2022
so sweat! loved the chapter!
I've reread your story a fill times and was so excited when I realised you had updated hehe
I hope to read more soon 3
be safe
Jaely chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
I am so happy you have been able to find your way back! This chapter was amazing and it was as though there was never a break at all! So I hope this gives you some confidence in yourself, because you really do deserve it. You still have amazing talent and you still seem to b connected to writing this story well for yourself. I hope that all makes you feel good about everything! You are really a great writer. I look forward seeing what your next post will be, but only when you are ready to post it, never before. So take your time and don’t let anyone pressure you for needing more time.
Jaely chapter 9 . 7/18/2022
SSnark chapter 9 . 7/17/2022
lovely spot to leave the story
Clowen chapter 8 . 1/20/2022
Hi
I loved reading your story. Very unique and well written !
It’s been a couple of years since you last updated it but I hope we will have the ending one day. It would a shame.
I wrote a Harry Potter fic and it took me 4 years to finish it (I had so much work going on). But when I wrote the final words, I was so happy to finally be able to finish it.
I hope you will be able to do the same.

Have a nice day
Jaely chapter 8 . 11/7/2021
Please, Please, PLEASE continue on with this story? I really hope you are okay. Please take care and be safe.
Al Aki Jones chapter 8 . 4/22/2021
lovely read! wish you would continue
Kujali chapter 8 . 1/2/2021
Oh my god, I can’t believe i didn’t do my usual check to make sure a story was finished before beginning it. Now I’ve got utterly hooked on one of the best Mirandy fics I’ve read in years and I’m desperate to read the rest! Please please, with a cherry, cream and chocolate sprinkles on top, will you continue and finish this?! Its simply too amazingly good not to. Sincerely, a very hopeful fan.
smatt123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
Please please please please please update this! I love it so much I just need to know how it ends! I read it all the time it’s fantastic
smatt123 chapter 8 . 9/4/2020
Please please please please complete this! It is literally my favourite, I read it so often it’s amazing, I would do anything to see it finished
Fawkes Devaue chapter 8 . 4/2/2020
I love this fanfic! And your writing is amazing!

I am curious what working for Miranda would be like, given their relationship now. I'm a sucker for the office romance boss/secretary trope, as well as the mentor/protege trope. I'm curious if we might get both in coming chapters. Maybe Andrea wouldn't be Miranda's assistant but maybe as a junior editor or writer for Runway.

Anyway, whatever you have planned for future chapters, I am really looking forward to!
Ravenbull chapter 8 . 3/8/2020
Damn! I just realized I broke my rule of not reading seemingly abandoned stories! Oh well, it was absolutely lovely while it lasted...

Thanks for writing and posting.
Ravenbull chapter 2 . 3/8/2020
I usually save my reviews for the last chapter. That said, your tale has to be one of the five best DWP fics that I have read. Believe me when I say that I've read lots and lots of them.
s.fernandes chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
OMG! What I wouldn't give to see this fic finished.