Reviews for One Step at a Time
Lara Aki chapter 8 . 4/22
lovely read! wish you would continue
Kujali chapter 8 . 1/2
Oh my god, I can’t believe i didn’t do my usual check to make sure a story was finished before beginning it. Now I’ve got utterly hooked on one of the best Mirandy fics I’ve read in years and I’m desperate to read the rest! Please please, with a cherry, cream and chocolate sprinkles on top, will you continue and finish this?! Its simply too amazingly good not to. Sincerely, a very hopeful fan.
smatt123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2020
Please please please please please update this! I love it so much I just need to know how it ends! I read it all the time it’s fantastic
smatt123 chapter 8 . 9/4/2020
Please please please please complete this! It is literally my favourite, I read it so often it’s amazing, I would do anything to see it finished
Fawkes Devaue chapter 8 . 4/2/2020
I love this fanfic! And your writing is amazing!

I am curious what working for Miranda would be like, given their relationship now. I'm a sucker for the office romance boss/secretary trope, as well as the mentor/protege trope. I'm curious if we might get both in coming chapters. Maybe Andrea wouldn't be Miranda's assistant but maybe as a junior editor or writer for Runway.

Anyway, whatever you have planned for future chapters, I am really looking forward to!
Ravenbull chapter 8 . 3/8/2020
Damn! I just realized I broke my rule of not reading seemingly abandoned stories! Oh well, it was absolutely lovely while it lasted...

Thanks for writing and posting.
Ravenbull chapter 2 . 3/8/2020
I usually save my reviews for the last chapter. That said, your tale has to be one of the five best DWP fics that I have read. Believe me when I say that I've read lots and lots of them.
s.fernandes chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
OMG! What I wouldn't give to see this fic finished.
s.fernandes chapter 8 . 10/25/2019
OMG! What I wouldn't give to see this fic finished lol
Poppinswannabe chapter 8 . 8/12/2019
Hi! I’m going through and reading some stories that I’ve followed over time. Just wanted to let you know, I really enjoy this story and hope you’re going to finish it. Love seeing the relationship between them and how it’s grown. I’d love to see more with the twins too.
Anyways, hope there’s more to come.
Thanks for writing and please update soon!
jedinite chapter 8 . 8/10/2019
Wish ud finish this! Or let me!
sybil 013 chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Hello, It occurred to me that since no update was forthcoming that perhaps you were ill or something else has happened? I truly hope all is o.k., and your just a very busy person. Take care hope to see your update(s).

Jena~
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2019
Please please more
Femslash08 chapter 8 . 5/19/2019
It's been a year!
Ever finish chapter 8 . 5/4/2019
This is a good story, it’s a shame that you aren’t going to finish it.

Writers like you should just delete your work if you’re not going to finish it!