Reviews for One Step at a Time
AnarchyDay chapter 3 . 3/5/2017
oh my gosh, i love this fic.
i have never read one quite like this - and I've read a lot of 'em- keep up the excellent work!
Noddybobble chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
Hi, I just found this fic today and have enjoyed reading it immensely. Miranda and Andy's friendship growing is beautifully done here and the fresh take on their relationship is inspired. Thank you. I hope for another chapter soon - please?!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
Can we get an update, please?
Jaely chapter 3 . 2/3/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY! I really hope you write more on it soon. This is really good. I really love the dynamic between them. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Kellye88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
please finish
Gigimomo chapter 3 . 1/27/2017
This is wonderful! I'm pressed for time at the moment, therefore I cannot detail all the reasons why this is perfect. Keep writing, and may the muses be with you!
AnneCuffed chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
Hi,
Thank you for your time and thoughtful peek into these fascinating women's lives. I am enchanted by the slight AU of it all. I read all Mirandy but I especially enjoy intelligent, self aware Mirandy. This is exactly that and more.

Again Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
OH GOD! i'm loving this fanfic so so so soooo much, I truly hope you update soon, because I'm dying here. Kudos! it's a really interesting story so far!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Please update soon! Love it so far.
DuWinter chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
This is a simply marvelous story. Well written, well told, and thoroughly engaging. The characters are well developed and the whole thing has me completely enthralled. Brava, Madam, Brava! *Standing Ovation* More, soon, please!
SS-Swanqueen chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
Oh wow! This story just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait for the next installment!
guy chapter 3 . 1/17/2017
Really enjoying this story so far. I like how their friendship is developing outside of Runway. I hope to see more soon.
ILoveHeans chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
One of the best DWP stories I've read in a long time. It has really great potential and I am dying for more. Please update soon and don't leave us hanging. I'll write a review everyday if it helps with your writing process.
mika chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
loved it
kiarcheo chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
Loved this chapter. Loved how you had Miranda seeking out Andy...even if 'just' under the guise of being incensed at where she was going to publish her article. I love how Andy is firm on keeping her friendship with Miranda clearly separated from their works, be it having Miranda's recommendation or joining her in Paris. Even if I have to admit that I thought she would have accepted...I underestimated Andy, I suppose. Of course she knew that it wouldn't be a vacation and that Miranda needed an assistant and not a friend there with her. And sending Doug totally surprised me...
Really curious to see if/how the coup is going to affect the story without Andy there...and their friendship of course
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »