Reviews for One Step at a Time
DPARKY chapter 8 . 4/24/2019
This is very well written and i would love to see you finish the story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2019
Please update.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2019
More more
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2019
Please please more
LondonDday chapter 8 . 3/22/2019
Has this story ever been finished?
irish1957 chapter 1 . 3/15/2019
Oh, please tell me you'll be finishing this. I love this story. You've given such depth and complexity to both women and Miranda's bonehead actions are so very much in character with that Miranda in the movie: self-absorbed, brilliant, guarded and slow to trust; also incredibly strong and not afraid to fight for what she wants. Its a wonderfully written story and I hope we get to see where you'll take us next on this ride. Thank you for sharing.
sybil 013 chapter 2 . 1/25/2019
I recently found your wonderful story again and thoroughly enjoyed every word. I only hope it's complete because if not then I'll have to join your cadre of fans and hopelessly wait for more, either way, thank you for a few hours of selfish pleasure.

Jena~
Arial Wolf chapter 8 . 1/1/2019
Brilliant thank you
youn2731 chapter 8 . 12/26/2018
This is such a great story
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2018
Please update
Carnage.ssss chapter 8 . 12/16/2018
god this is amazing. more heartbreaking and warming than any book i read before including the passion one (if you know what i mean)
noblegraces chapter 8 . 11/2/2018
We're still here. Hope you're okay.
Hope this work of art doesn't get abandoned.
bellasbrighteststar chapter 8 . 9/18/2018
you know how much I love my job when the sole reason I went to work I so I could get back to my office and keep reading this artistic blessing you have dropped into my life so thank you and please update soon for my sanity and emotional wellbeing
fangxrlparrilla chapter 8 . 9/7/2018
OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOD. i’m screaminng and yelling since it’s 6 am and I’ve been reading this for the paST 5 HOURS. it is so good and soft and amazing and i’m in love you write them perfectly and i’m now completely in shock realizing this is unfinished and hasn’t been updated in months, I really hope you’ll update this masterpiece soon since I am officially dying right now, I also need to sleep. thank you for blessing me with this art.
Femslash08 chapter 8 . 9/2/2018