Reviews for One Step at a Time
CharlotteMc chapter 7 . 3/6/2018
You were right about angst, lol. Now I am going to have to go back and start from the beginning again. And I totally love how Miranda dealt with Nate. That was just perfect!

Thanks for the update and I will be reading regardless of when the next update is!
in-the-sometime chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
Come back here this instant! How do you explain this glorious, angsty chapter? It is wonderful! How dare you? *runs after you* Let me love you! Haha
noblegraces chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
I'm SOOOOOO happy you're back but noooooo please don't leave us for months with THAT to stew and cry over.
Caroline the Poet chapter 7 . 3/5/2018
I’m so happy you updated! Thank you. I love this story. Mirandy angst is what I live for, I just hope they get together soon!
guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
Please update!
Nemi chapter 6 . 2/18/2018
I hope you will finish this amazing story one day !
SarahShalomDavid chapter 6 . 2/4/2018
I really, really, really hope that you decide to continue this story.
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
I'm reading this story again and I love it more each time!
faultyepiglottis chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
Oh gosh please continue this amazing fic! Love the slow burn and look forward to what comes next. Well done!
irish1957 chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
I stumbled upon this story and am embarrassed that I've missed it for this long. Its a wonderful AU idea and I fervently hope that you will update soon. Thanks much for the great read. Cheers!
ImWatchingYou chapter 6 . 11/1/2017
Update please! I'm loving this! I've reread it, like, 8 times!
PencilDragon chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
this is a really interesting take on the "What if Miranda hadn't hired Andy" AU. I do hope there is more to come!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
Missing you and crossing fingers you continue this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/27/2017
I really hope you continue this because I would love to see them get together! And I love all Miranda's inner thoughts when she's like "you're in love with her? Yeah, I know how that feels..."
DuWinter chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
I am in love with this story. I love the way you've set it up and how you've ramped up the slow burn. It's going to be super when we find out in coming installments that Andy's heart is Miranda's and, dare I hope, that she is leaving Nate in order to pursue the woman she's fallen in love with. Brava, Madam, Brava! *Standing Ovation*
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »