Reviews for One Step at a Time
joeyfranklin chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
I love this original take on the story. It is interesting to see their relationship develop as equals. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ChloeDoodle7 chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
I can't wait!
mirandathatsallpriestly chapter 6 . 5/21/2017
This is now one of my all time favourite fics! The slow build up is perfect. And I love how the story refuses to go in the conventional directions mirandy fics often take. Thank you for updating quickly, can't wait to read more xx
Wem chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Perfect! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
How lovely, Miranda has a serious crush going on here, Inwonder if any does too? I think she does. This is great reading from Mirandas perspective. I am loving this fic.
EEEKKKK! This story warms my heart ️
katie1370 chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Great chapter. I'm thrilled that Andy's article was finally published and even more thrilled that she's going to celebrate with Miranda.
Zoet Hart chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
Ah! The slow build is beautiful. And poor Miranda, suffering so. I love reading from her perspective. Thank you!
Zoet Hart chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
Wonderful. I always love the Miranda cooks disastrously scenes and this one is a delight. You outdid yourself with the apron! Loved it, thank you.
Zoet Hart chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Beautifully written chapter. I'm really enjoying this!
Zoet Hart chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
What a lovely set up. Very funny and I'm very intrigued. Thank you.
jehc chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
I am truly enjoying this work! I love Andy standing up for herself.
Jaely chapter 6 . 5/20/2017
beautiful chapter!, I love that there is an update so soon after the last one :) I really enjoyed this chapter too! I thought what happened at Andy's birthday party was interesting. I mean it's like even though she isn't even working for Miranda Nate can't take the fact that someone has any kind of influence in her life, other than him. It's really telling... I think had he been more supportive of her, that things could have been different, but he refused to grow up and see that Andy's career aspirations were just as important as his. Anyway very much looking forward to seeing what happens next! Loving this story! I have from the very first chapter!
emeraldorchids chapter 6 . 5/20/2017