Reviews for One Step at a Time
CharlotteMc chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
I just totally love this story. It is a very original take on the Miranda and Andrea while remaining true to the characters. I love how Andrea is having just as much affect on Miranda as Miranda does on her. Great post and I am really looking forward to the birthday party. Thanks.
SummerStormWar chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
Can't wait till more and to see what happens next and keep up the epic work! :)
irish1957 chapter 4 . 3/24/2017
I ADORE this story and look so forward to seeing new posts from you. Thank you for sharing this with all of us and please, please, please keep up the great work!
guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2017
I love this story. Please write more soon!
LovelyAgnes chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Thank you, thank you for the update!
A. Nonnie Mouse chapter 4 . 3/21/2017
Oh wow, I've been checking ffn weekly for updates on this... and this was definitely worth the wait! This just sky-rocketed up to my Top 5 list. Their dynamic... Andy coming into her own professionally and emotionally... Miranda wanting to be a better person. Lives are better because they found each other.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Love the update. Thank you
Noddybobble chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Wow, very well done, a fresh take on the original scenario, I am really enjoying this fic. An interesting relationship developing between Miranda and Andy. Thank you.
Moonlight3189 chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
I like so much this story! Thanks for the update!
SarahTaylorTam chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
Another good chapter loved the cute ending. Can't wait to see where you take this keep up the good work.
Jaely chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
I adore how this story is progressing. I love how their relationship is building and growing. It's so real and organic, it makes me smile every time I read it, and yes I have read it a few times now. I am looking forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
More more more
Wem chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Awesome! Thank youuuuu
squaw chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
Ohhh this is such a good chapter. Keep on with your beautiful writing; I'll wait for more :)
Duuuuude chapter 3 . 3/18/2017
Oh man... oh maaaaaan. I just reread this again! And I really really love the dynamic! I hope you'll update soon!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »