Reviews for Me and You
rebecca's mom chapter 27 . 1/5
So grateful there is a sequel! I enjoyed your story and can't wait to read more about their future and the HEA. Thank you xo
charbronte chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
Amazing read!
onlybelieved chapter 27 . 11/26/2017
Adf sent me here and i’m kinda loving it! can’t wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2017
Edward being a slut and still hung up on his old wife isn't really appealing to me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
aww what? Hes been married before and she Bella is too young t deal with ghosts of wives past. WTF?
Guest chapter 14 . 10/11/2017
Why is edward always to blame in these pathetic story's? He's done nothing wrong! Bella wanted just sex and that's what she said then she says shedding say that?! Now apparently Iran all Edwards fault because he's not ready to say as much as bella? Wtf I think you're the whore
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Yep I was right, slut
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
My thoughts are that Hellas a who're and a full of herself selfish bitch like normal
Angelmagnet chapter 19 . 10/12/2017
I don't agree that Edward is at fault here. In fact, Edward was very frank with Bella, baby steps people. I'm not feeling Bella at all. Even with therapy she's self centered. Bella was abandoned by her mother and honestly that's horrible, can't even imagine, but she was falling for Edward and she wasn't being honest with him either. Instead of going with her feelings she pushed him away when she realized his feelings had changed too.
Angelmagnet chapter 5 . 10/11/2017
So Edwards house, things are moving along nicely, and why did Bella's mom and dad break up? seems moms cheated. we'll see.
Angelmagnet chapter 4 . 10/11/2017
It's just me and you. Wow, nice way you made that the Title of this story. Most apprapos. Well done.
Angelmagnet chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
Rosalie with Royce, OMG, sure hope this turns into a Rosalie meets Emmett and they live happily ever after story. Edward and Bella, both don't want to commit, this should be good, they are already very good together.
Angelmagnet chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
Good for Bella, go for it girl.
PreciousJuls chapter 27 . 10/10/2017
Can't wait to read the sequel. So good!
PreciousJuls chapter 25 . 10/10/2017
So glad Bella defended herself to her Mom and put her foot down. She NEVER does that in any stories. So thank you for that!
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »