Reviews for Me and You
midnitereader chapter 27 . 7/6
Wow, talk about a cliffhanger. I love how close Edward and Bella have become. It's too bad Bella's mother didn't want to be a part of her life anymore. Considering they had a close relationship at one time it's really sad. But I'm glad that Sue is a part of her and her dad's life now, she's a wonderful supportive, loving woman.
midnitereader chapter 26 . 7/6
Edward is so thoughtful. He really wants Bella and Bump close. That's a huge step in their relationship. Great baby shower. Loved Charlotte's and Peter's gift. Something for the mother is greatly appreciated.
midnitereader chapter 25 . 7/6
Considering they once had a great relationship, Renee is being such a bitch. I'm glad things are moving forward between Edward and Bella. There should be no secrets between them.
midnitereader chapter 24 . 7/6
I wonder what kind of personality changes Savannah went through. Edward isn't ready to share his daughter or his life with his family. It's sad that they aren't a couple. Edward wants it, but Bella doesn't. I don't think she's there yet. I hope she continues going to see a counselor so she can work through these issues.
midnitereader chapter 23 . 7/6
Talk about awkward, walking into the kitchen where the whole family is gathered and know they're all talking about her. It's time for Edward to share his secret with Bella.
midnitereader chapter 22 . 7/6
They both wanted to have sex. She should have just given in and done it.
midnitereader chapter 21 . 7/6
Everyone is so excited about this baby. Edward is sad though. Even though they are having this baby together they are not yet a couple. He probably sees Peter and Charlotte and how happy they are together and wish he had that with Bella.
midnitereader chapter 20 . 7/6
Gosh, I can remember always needing to take an afternoon nap when I was pregnant. Hard to do when you're pregnant with baby #2 and #1 is a very active toddler who doesn't seem to need naps any more. Second trimester is the best. Bella will enjoy that. Wonder when the horney hormones will kick in. Edward is going to love those.
midnitereader chapter 19 . 7/6
At least they've agreed they'll focus on the baby for now. But I hope they will be honest with each other, and that Edward will tell her what he's holding back.
midnitereader chapter 18 . 7/6
Doesn't look like Edward has worked on his issues. At least he's a bit more receptive of the news now then he was at first. Also what was Chelsea doing in his office? She wasn't sitting there talking since he had to clear a chair off for Bella.
midnitereader chapter 17 . 7/6
I love how on board everyone is. This baby will be surrounded by so much love. And it's great that Bella isn't giving up on her dream. I hope Edward takes the news well when they talk.
midnitereader chapter 16 . 7/6
Her dad deserves happiness after the Renee debacle. Sue seems to give him that. And now he finds out he's going to be a grandpa. Life seems pretty good for him. I'm glad he's so supportive of Bella and her pregnancy. She needs someone in her corner.
2loveybunnies chapter 27 . 6/10
Overall I have enjoyed this story, even with the lack of details or explanations as to why some things actually happened. And I understand that you've never had a baby so some of the specific details about pregnancy, childbirth, etc. have been omitted. The one thing that has bothered me the most is Renee and her treatment of Bella. As the mother of two daughters, it just kills me how horrible and selfish Renee has been! I don't understand her motivations or actions, or why Charlie seems to put up with the way she treated Bella. Why wasn't he intervening and making sure that Renee was being a mother to her daughter or that Bella was going to visit her mother regularly? And Phil is just as bad - did he even try to get to know Bella or include her in their family? Renee abandoned her! And Charlie was constantly telling Bella to call her or see her - what's wrong with him?! Sorry, just one of my triggers - I hate when a child is abandoned and nobody does anything about it. Her father should have intervened. Honestly, Renee might as well be dead. I know that's harsh, but it would be easier to process and deal with because at least Bella would have closure. I'm looking forward to more of their story and, hopefully, some resolutions in the sequel!
2loveybunnies chapter 26 . 6/10
I would love to know where Bella is sleeping at Edward's house? Are they sharing a room or is she sleeping in the baby's nursery? It hasn't been mentioned, but I'm just curious about some of the logistical details. I'm assuming they are not sharing a room yet since you never addressed their sleeping arrangements, and the subject of Bella's hormones hasn't been explored - except for her being cranky. What about the crying and emotional issues all pregnant women have and the horniness that comes with the raging hormones? Also, are they planning to go to childbirth classes or are they just going to wing it?

I'm playing catch-up on the story and desperately hoping that the sequel has been posted and finished by the time I finish the next chapter since it's been almost a year since this was completed! Want more!
georgia chapter 23 . 5/21
There's no such word as "I's." Use "my."
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »