Reviews for Trepidation
Current PenName chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I like the storys a lot. Keep writing.

P.s. you are now on my fav author and story list
SweetandUnknown chapter 9 . 11/8/2003
oh. good story. though I thought it was cute at the end, i highly doubt that if someone made me float above the ground that i'd say "i have to go", but hey, I don't care, because that would lead to more explaining and more unneeded stuff. Good story! Onto the Sequel!
SweetandUnknown chapter 2 . 11/8/2003
I'm sorry, but I'll be a little blunt- who the heck in their right mind would put the name of their wanted gang on the LICENSE PLATE? lol sorry, but you probably have use for it, so just ignore me. I like the story though.
SweetandUnknown chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Hey, so far, this is awesome, kind of like a fic I once wrote. But I'm reading so I can read explicit, then I can read abandon. Well, what the heck am I doing yapping? I got some serious reading to do!
ScoopGirl79 chapter 10 . 8/12/2003
Hey there. I know I have so many stories started right now, its not even funny. Though I've been getting help, which is good. But thanks for reviewing some of my stories. I'll be sure to update that Clana story. I've had some ideas, though my second chapters not going to be as good as my frist one.. :( sigh** oh well. have a great week. Keep writing. You need more stories:) just kidding I don't want you to write too much. :) like me then you'd be really confused..

see yah. :)
abigfan chapter 10 . 7/29/2003
i liked the story and can't wait to read your next one. i like how they hovered on their first kiss. that was really cool.

-a big fan
Midnight Driad chapter 9 . 6/6/2003
OK this is a formal apology. I am sorry for my review earlier on in the story. I had no right to say what I did and so I am sincerely sorry. I am sorry if I made you feel bad about your story or writing. I just hope that you will forgive me. So yeah this is the last time Midnight Driad is submitting a review seeing how I definitely disgraced myself. So I am deeply sorry and I also hope that you believe me. Oh and I did enjoy your ending. And your Explicit fic is great too. So anyways. Bon Voyage, au revoir, adios, ciao, bye.
FlyingFlee chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
I liked your story very much, the Clana helped of course, but I was wondering how Lana got to Clark in the other room - surely she was tied up? Despite being a good idea and a great fic overall, I thought that you rushed the rescue a little. That is my only criticism though! Keep writing great fics like this.
Chloe-lookalikey-reborn chapter 9 . 5/5/2003
That was great. You should write a sequel. Mine are up now, read em if you wan't to.
Smalltowngirl89 chapter 9 . 5/2/2003
wow. that was awesome. great fic.
DJ Dubois chapter 9 . 5/2/2003
Hi:

M...Clark kicks bad guy tail, discovers new ability, AND the kiss from Lana to boot.

Coolness rules in Smallville yet again!

Do keep writing. If you want a beta on grammar, spelling, etc. let me know.

Thanks

David
Knightm chapter 9 . 5/2/2003
Great job!

Sorry to see it end.
Tanja88 chapter 9 . 5/1/2003
Cool!

This is the first Smallville fic i've read and i must say It's really good! :D

I do think you should update and see how they'll act around each other...

lots of love pan son
lucylana chapter 9 . 5/1/2003
hey i loved the final chapter. gr8 end to a gr8 fic. hop new one up soon. hint Clana
ScoopGirl79 chapter 9 . 4/30/2003
Hey there. It's a very good story. and like the idea. I hope you write more.. :)