Reviews for Rotten Apple
Amethyst-Phoenixx chapter 9 . 6/2
*sob* so sad *sob*. Quite frankly, I do not consider D as a person who would show tears, but dare say if he REALLY had a daughter or a close person by blood he oh so dearly loved, and they suffered so much, he might weep in silent and in absence for them. Despite being so tough, he sure has a fragile heart. GLAD TO SEE YOU UPDATING O
AmethystPhoenixx chapter 7 . 1/20
Your chapters are getting longer and longer which is good. You add more description and character variety which adds excitement to the story. What surprised me was that I didn't expected Drac to show up so fast, but knowing how curious and impatient he is, it shouldn't be that surprising. You display Lefty's sarcastic and priceless attitude quite well which is refreshing. When the subject of a proper ''assistant'' came into conversation, I wondered who that Nobleman would be; a "lovely blondy" was... -/_/-... well, my excellent compliment to your fine taste!
AmethystPhoenixx chapter 4 . 1/15
It makes my heart flutter in joy when D calls her Rosy or gives her cute nicknames. It showed how deeply our beloved and stoic hunter cares for family. Thanks for bringing Lefty into the conversations too, I was starting to miss him terribly.

Considering that now D has his daughter with him, people will start suspecting things and I won't be surprised if something happens to Rosalia; like getting kidnapped. After all, she has turned into D's most vulnerable weaknesses. For now, we will enjoy the calm peace between father and daughter. Thanks a ton for your kindness and publishing the story "After D". I appreciate it _
AmethystPhoenixx chapter 3 . 1/13
Come to think of it, this chapter had a very new spice to it which was refreshing. Maybe it can be because of Rosalia's attitude which is reasonable. Even though old enough to be acknowledged as an independent adult, yet acting below her age by the pressure she had endured all her forgetting to mention the lack of a proper adult figure who would serve as guide to raise her properly.

To be honest, never heard anyone using such vulgar vocabulary when speaking to D. Thus, it was surprising for me and sure was for the hunter too! D had hardly lost his temple and guess, he would surely feel hurt for REAL if someone misinterpreted his relationship with Doris. Well, that is what to expect when you become a parent alright!

Well done in this chapter. Your writing and character description is getting a huge improvement. Well done.