Reviews for Ichigo In A World Of Women
felipindelrio chapter 39 . 6/15
I feelichigo going full berserk for the ywach invasión right?
LongNightDragon chapter 39 . 6/15
Oof yikes, that sucks.
No way I just start this series again today and u just get back, hope there is much more to come! Good chapter as always
Welcome back
Adam Park chapter 38 . 4/14
J'aurai bien aimé une scène entre Ichigo et Shiro , capitai6 de la 10e division...
kgomolimo chapter 2 . 2/15
.b
felipindelrio chapter 38 . 1/19
Please update bro
bibink729 chapter 1 . 12/3/2023
jjbbbb
Larro44-LL chapter 38 . 11/30/2023
Just binge read this and got to say… this is a unique story. Can’t wait for next chapter
Eastindiestiger chapter 38 . 11/3/2023
I really, really wish that this story will continue to the tybw arc. Because i assume that yhwach wanted her only son to be by her side when she conquer soul society and also that all of the quincy would want a piece of the only male of their kind, with the sternritter at the front row of that long line up especially the bambies.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2023
Someone gives you good genderbent names like Chana, Yuriko, Shiroyuki, and Yuka and you don’t use them?
cringemetr chapter 1 . 9/19/2023
i hope u die
GHETTOKINGKAI chapter 38 . 8/29/2023
First off, im definitively glad to see yuzu and karin arent involved in any kind of bullshit incest here, as that would have made me drop this story entirely. Also thought it was kinda weird at first that Isshin is actually a woman in disguise as well, given that you kept him to his usual fatherly canon antics anyway, but overall i very much like the idea of Isshin being a woman and still a powerful former captain as well. I definitively also like the more wholesome moments you gave ichigo and his 'father', as well as quorra and ichigo here as well. Im personally much more a fan of Harribel when it comes to the espada and top female bleach characters in general tbh, and wouldve preferred her as the main arrancar love interest here alongside the other chicks of course, but nonetheless this was still a decent dynamic you made here. Hopefully ichigo can handle fathering all these womens children...my only real concern/complaint still, is that i am still very much against the de-aging of yamamoto as well as her possibly joining ichigos harem here, as i just find that a bit distasteful and overall a bit too much even for someone like ichigo to be able to process. Hopefully you can make it as convincing as possible and somehow make yamamoto even more attractive than the likes of yoruichi, unohana and harribel cause i dont think i can even imagine how that whole sequence between the two of em would even work otherwise.
GHETTOKINGKAI chapter 23 . 8/29/2023
This is another one of your stories i havent come back to in a while, great to see its still fucking goin though, although i do have some fair concerns regarding some of the women you may or may not pair with ichigo in future chapters. For starters, personally wouldn't wanna see a de-aged yamamoto here as i just feel that is way to hard to even imagine and is also just kind of disgusting imo, also there are other certain characters in general that i think should remain off limits from being intimate with ichigo, i also hope that there wont be any kind of incest especially in regards to yuzu and karin. I absolutely despise people who write them in that way in any fashion as i think its just repulsive and only appeals to incels and insanely depraved fucks here. So hopefully there wont be any of that in this story, other than that im all for reading the rest of this fanfic!
Kurasami chapter 38 . 8/23/2023
I definitly need more of it, damm i was looking for shit and i found good shit XD