Reviews for Ichigo In A World Of Women

Great story
TheReaderofGods chapter 14 . 12/25/2020
Boooooo...
Clem umbra chapter 30 . 11/25/2020
We all want that hard lemon with Halibel. That’s what we need
Crescent cut 101 chapter 30 . 10/27/2020
Hope to see the chapter 32 i want to know how ichigo reaction when he meet quorro again
Julioelcrack chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
Very nice
epic insanity666 chapter 17 . 8/25/2020
agreed they could have done better for xcution
Noxim chapter 31 . 8/10/2020
this a really cool story, really wanna see them fight next chapter, semi-hollow against semi-hollow...and also the lemon scenes, definitely cant forget the lemon scenes
Tai chapter 31 . 8/2/2020
Enjoying the story! I’m curious to know what Quorro will do moving forward. Will she betray Aizen due to her longing for Ichigo? What will happens with Rukia? How will Ichigo’s relationship with the Vizards develop? Looking forward to the next chapter!
bubbattmax chapter 22 . 8/3/2020
in this chapter, you state that Sorako's plan is to replace the Soul King. However, if every spirit is a woman would the title not change to Soul Queen? Just thought that was an interesting tidbit to bring up.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 31 . 8/1/2020
Well, that was pretty cool Ichigo meeting all the Vizards now huh nice wonder what happens next.
Vase18 chapter 23 . 7/29/2020
я бы хотел
BBWulf chapter 31 . 7/12/2020
Is it bad that I want him to beat them? I mean broken bones. It’s kinda infuriating that they want him to join them and likely help them, and yet they attack him as a test. Like, “we want to use you, but aren’t sure how useful you are, so we’re gonna attack you. No hard feelings though, right?”

Granted, this seems to be a theme here, so I’ll stop bitching and just wait for the cheek clapping.
erasenpai946 chapter 31 . 7/12/2020
As in this story, as Ichigo has no problem controlling the Hollow side of his soul, I hope that the shape he possibly can show is the Vast Manga Lord (I love that shape) and I want to see what the relationship between him and the Vaizards will be like.
PS: Will Tatsuki be in the harem ?, please say yes.
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »