Reviews for Ichigo In A World Of Women
Sexual Manifesto chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
I really like what your doing so far. Instead of byakuya and "renji" being like "Omg a guy, gotta fuck him" they were just off put at him being the first male shinigami and still did their job. I can tell this story will have more subtly and growth in the humorous mass harem relationship department.

Anyway keep it coming, this is your fastest support gaining story yet. Only on for a few days with 4 chapters and it's got 141 favorites and 218 follows! That's pretty good.
naruto chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
great chapter keep it up
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
I have found the perfect Fem-Version of Gin.
lovehina. wikia wiki/Mitsune_Konno
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
A Naruto fic with Ichigo in it or a Naruto fic where the mc isn't Naruto? That would be cool.
Dantrlan chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
Well I like the story a lot but I would have preferred Masaki to be the one that is alive and not Isshin, you know delicious incest sinner 7w7

Anyway, I hope your next chapter and a massive harem for Ichigo!

See you
warrior of six blades chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
Well, looks like Ichigo has meet the true Zanpakto spirit within him and is on good terms with her. Still got some hollow powers though, so his journey to using his powers like Arrancars should begin sooner or be easier on him.
flame55 chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
Awesome chapter mate.
Cf96 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
Cool
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Please don't let Ichigo act like a moron when they go to the Soul Society. He doesn't have to be a sociopathic, hit-man, taking out every Reaper that gets in his way, but putting Kenpachi and his underlings in their place and busting "Renka" 's skull shouldn't be as punishing. Learning Ban-kai to teach Rukia's "sister" a few lessons should be (and should have been) more than enough of a learning curve.
bladetri chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
like XD
Littlest1 chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
Alright that explains it quite well and gives a very unique twist to the cannon telling. I am surprised that their aren't two different Zangetsu's but the again it is your story and who knows maybe the other will show up. You did forget to mention how Kim factors in.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
well this was another cool chapter so only Keigo's a guy it seems and Ichigo and his dad not sure about Mizuiho. I would love Tatsuki to be in this story more but that would be hard to do
Robotdocter chapter 4 . 1/17/2017
amazing chapter, absolutely can't wait for more of this amazing story:D
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »