Reviews for Ichigo In A World Of Women
naruto chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
great chapter keep it up
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 3 . 1/16/2017
Huh you know i read the only other boeach fanfiction where ichigo is the o ly male soul reaper, i hope you dont abandone this, for i fi d it ridicules that only naruto has fanficz that have naruto as the only male ninja, or the only make who can kick ass and take names but none for bleach
Arraia chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
Perfect and update
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
nice chapter yoruichi is so funny can't wait for more
BBWulf chapter 3 . 1/15/2017
Huh, interesting. Can't wait to see how these changes will affect the overall plot.
Demon Shadow 16 chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
I've been waiting for a story just like this I was just thinking about it and boom I found your story and I for one think it's amazing story
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Poor Ichigo he is going to be stalked by women I cannot wait to see how that happens hope to see more soon
OverDemon chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Very nice. Sp next chapter we see Kisuke and Yoruichi training Ichigo? And maybe sexy time ensure after? Could be nice.
warrior of six blades chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Damn, got to say Ichigo did pretty good against the Menos Grande this time and didn't need Uryu's help. Though it seems he's more sadistic when he gets more and more into a battle lately than usual. I suspect it's the inner hollow's fault on that end.

Poor Ichigo, it seems his first ever match with Renka and Byakuren was pretty much on the same level as cannon. can't say I am surprised though as even with limiters on. Their levels of skill, strength, speed, and their experience were too far apart back then.
Spear-of-the-doomed chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
I am not sure how I like this now you have some serious issues with the speed of the first chapters. I think you should at least mention the events in the story because of how they filled in Ichigo's knowledge of the afterlife system.

Also they have filled in Ichigo's past in the final arc, so that has a big influence in the plot.
Sexual Manifesto chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Like where this story is heading so far, there really isn't any noticeable grammar mistakes which is good but be careful. Can't wait for Ichigo to meet the soul society (I know it's early to say this but I really can't wait for Ichigo to meet the arrancars later on). Keep up the good work and have fun making the story.
1stHorseman chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Awesome chapter mate hope to see more soon.
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 1/14/2017
So it seems my suspicions that I never mentioned might be correct after all. Ichigo's spiritual pressure is effecting almost all spiritually aware female that senses him. Making them feel like, as Keisuke put it, a kitty in heat. Especially the hornier ones, while the younger ones like Ururu is just shy, embarrassed, and most likely struggling to control themselves judging from the wording of Ururu's thought process about Ichigo's power she felt.

Looks like you skipped Kon's part of the story, but I can deal with that. As I can guess Kon probably did something perverted while in Ichigo's body and hence why ichigo told her to do nothing in her body or be Yuzu's toy again.

Which leads to his meeting and beginning of his "contest" with Uryu. Dumb thing really she started and even in cannon I couldn't believe Uryu would risk using hollow bait to lure in hollows for a contest. Considering all the innocent lives such a stunt endangers. At least he never did it again and learned from the experience, just as I feel/hope she will too.
The Cobra2 chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Great make more chapters
hevenlydemonknight chapter 3 . 1/14/2017
Nice interesting seems Ichigo is giving into instinct easier wonder what nnoirta gilga will be like
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »