Reviews for The Jackal in the Shadows
I love you please come back to me
NynaeveAl'Mera chapter 38 . 4/15
pleassseeee updattteeeeeeeee
Imminent chapter 2 . 3/30
It’s tempting to build a character with constant contradictions... but there is nothing humble about Tav and I don’t understand how other characters might see her that way which makes me think it’s “writer’s privilege”.

The imagery is awesome and very vivid. Love that and Tav’s senses are really cool and mysterious.
stop changing tenses in each chapter... bloody annoying
AkatsukiShizu3 chapter 38 . 2/2
Lol Varric! Also I'm so sad I've ran out of chapters to read! Dx
Ioialoha chapter 38 . 1/31
I can't stop giggling over super-buzzed/ relaxed Varric laying there teasing Cass lol
Nyx chapter 38 . 11/8/2017
Please, do not abandon us as Solas did in the Game. I do not think my heart could take it again.
gibbygaladorn chapter 38 . 10/29/2017
I love this so much! You have a fantastic writing style and i love how you write the chacaters sooooooo much! Please keep writing!
TheQueenOfScouts chapter 38 . 9/7/2017
I really rather adore this story. Tavaiya is a fun character, and I love the characterisations and situations going on - not the least the wonderful circling of Tavaiya and Solas! Fascinating, fascinating... thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work :3
Tsukikageshi chapter 38 . 8/5/2017
hehehe. i wanna see tavaiya get involved in the rescue. :D
Judy chapter 38 . 8/5/2017
Excellent
WarFlower chapter 38 . 8/5/2017
Loved the chapter. I think if Tavaiya gets involved in this rescue it woyld get deadly for the enemys involved. As you said, possessive lover lmao and...

Maker's Balls. Andraste's dimpled ass cheeks. You've gotta love Blackwall
Tsukikageshi chapter 37 . 8/1/2017
unobservant tam... tavaiya is gonna be pissed.
WarFlower chapter 37 . 7/29/2017
Loved the chapter, as usual. I can't wait to read about everyone's custom outfits. The winter palace red suits were so unimaginative... but i laaughed so hard at Solas' pointy hat :)
Judy chapter 37 . 7/29/2017