Reviews for Harry Potter: The Wolf Amongst The Sheep
Yaw613 chapter 9 . 9/17
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 9/11
Good job. Just watch for 'me and me men"...correct grammar would be my men and I. If you are unsure when housing me and I, drop the additional part and say it out loud. Which sound correct. Me am going to do something, or I am going to do something. Same with how to figure out which 'your' to use. Is it active, You are/you're - going to do something or your boss is going to do something. Your is possessive, relating to things, friends etc.
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 9/8
More ASAP, please; this is good!
Marc the Unruly chapter 9 . 8/26
Excellent fic, I am looking forward to a continuation.
nintschibintschi chapter 9 . 8/24
wonderful story thanks for writing
please update soon
(susan bones) my preference
nintschi
Edub102 chapter 9 . 8/23
I like this story and think Susan for a romantic relationship for Harry in this story she needs some spotlight for a change.
Mmars69 chapter 9 . 8/18
Sorry I didn't review before, I've been busy reading this excellent story. Luna would be good,as would Lisa Turpin, but I would prefer Hermione. She was almost always by his side through the whole series.
I never could see her being with Ron who always belittled her and everything she liked.
Thanks for writing and keep up the good work!
BCgurlie chapter 9 . 8/13
Loving this so far! I can't wait for the shit to hit the fan when Amelia comes to investigate the troll! Dumbledore will have a hard time coming away from that one unscathed! I also wonder what will happen if he finally decides that Harry really is Harry Potter?
crankypants16 chapter 9 . 8/6
Liked the chapter. Glad Filius is there to support Harry, and that Remus is getting Amelia involved
Sarek5959 chapter 9 . 7/26
Hermione! Please make this a Harmony fans read!

Thanks for writing!

Jerry
narukyubi chapter 9 . 7/22
Vote for moon lovegood
CherryBlossoms016 chapter 9 . 7/19
Either Susan or Luna would be adorable and I'm happy to read whatever one you decide to go with.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 9 . 7/18
Brilliant work, for some reason MI-M reminds me a little teeny tiny bit of Torchwood/Unit.
Ceejayk89 chapter 9 . 7/10
This is a really good story so far. I like that Remus is in more of a father role than most other stories. It suits him well. As for pairings. I do love Daphne and/or Fleur as his partner. I think they would be a good fit for this smarter Harry that you have written so far.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 9 . 7/9
good dealing with the troll
i think susan bones would fit harrys careing personality i just want to say that if neville can be helped by luna they would be another good match