Reviews for Stepping Back
Aaran St. Vines chapter 7 . 18h
C!ever and largely unique - two of the highest praises I give for fanfiction.
brennan.mholmich chapter 10 . 23h
This was fucking amazing, I don't care if you continue as is, or bring a sequel, just please finish the whole story you obviously have to tell. The start was a bit rough, but you quickly ironed everything out. Bravo.
brennan.mholmich chapter 2 . 11/17
Wow, he had 50% of Voldemort's soul in him, huh? After he had already split it to the diary, the locket, the cup, the ring and himself. He must've had a seriously huge soul.
KaptKrk chapter 10 . 11/17
First of all, I want to say this is a great story. It is well written, fun, and each chapter is long. Those are great things to see in fanfiction.

Your notes say your are undecided on whether you should continue this story or start a sequel. I don't think this would be a good place to end a story. There are too many unresolved issues to mark this as a complete story, even if a sequel is planned. Marking this story as complete would be very misleading for people that are looking for new (and complete) stories to read.

If you really want to write a sequel, consider adding a little more to this to give a least a little closure of some type before starting a sequel. Just be careful not to undermine your great work by giving the closure a rushed feeling.

However, I would recommend continuing this story. To me, simply adding a new chapter makes the most sense and would be best for the flow of the story. But then again, I am awful at any type of writing... so take my advice with a very large grain of salt.

If you want to write a sequel just to separate what you have already written and what you plan to write, perhaps you can consider this to be the end of Act I and write the future chapters as part of Act II in this same story. Maybe you can add a blank chapter called "End Act I" to emphasize this separation. I guess what you have planned for future chapters will determine whether this is a good idea or a horrible one.

My $0.02
PrimeMegalodon chapter 10 . 11/16
I think it should be continued in this story
chc91776 chapter 10 . 11/16
Still one of my favs.. hope to get more soon. this is a good spot to start a sequel
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 11/16
A great story a good week looking forward to the sequel
sexy Seren chapter 10 . 11/16
Update it soon
Moar
DukeEveningshade chapter 10 . 11/12
Please update. It's an amazing story.
BakenandEggs chapter 10 . 11/12
This is amazing! The best story I've read in ages, and the minute I submit this review I will be recommending it to my sisters.

I would love to see you continue this in a sequel, but I know what it feels like to be ready to move on to a new story so I won't blame you if you don't. (Not to mention I really like the sound of your next story :) )
potterfan007 chapter 6 . 11/10
how many times Harry sigh in this fic.. it's irritating! nice work by the way.
Timvast chapter 8 . 11/9
That counting joke makes sense now
JaKeS91 chapter 10 . 11/9
This is truly by far one of the greatest works of fanfiction I have ever had the privilege to read and that us saying allot cuz a read a lot. I love how you use an old idea and made it ure one. You are truly a amazing writer with an great gift with words. So keep up the great writing and dont let life and critical people get you down. Waiting with anticipation for the next charter.
Nanz chapter 10 . 11/7
This is very good I must have more as soon as possible
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »