Reviews for Stepping Back
Jack T. Writer chapter 20 . 5/20
That was a good story.
Thank you.
tfuinsah chapter 11 . 5/16
It's really weird how Harry is treating James and Sirius like the ones he knew in his past life. That isn't any more true than Bellatrix being insane or Peter being a traitor. It hasn't happened, and never will happen, so to treat a couple of kids his age as parental figures is just weird. Plus, it makes everything more complicated. James doesn't have a son, he isn't a father just as Lily isn't a mother. Family, yes, parent, no.
AurelionNoir chapter 3 . 5/11
Eh. Came here after reading Whispers of a Raven and... yeah, this Harry isn't just it. Too 'arrogant' for my taste - whilst he is no Malfoy as he has the power to back it up, still just isn't for me. And those "jokes" or sarcastic comments he makes are just... meh. Idk, it just oozes this "Angsty, rebellious teenager" kinda vibe lol.
This is super awesome :-D:-D
UnknownReader2001 chapter 2 . 5/7
I liked your verion of Harry in Honor Thy Blood more
UnknownReader2001 chapter 2 . 5/7
I hope Harry will let Voldemort perform legilimency on him and make him and everyone he loves suffer, he seems to like it when people perform legilimency on him, maybe its a kink?
Regtech chapter 5 . 5/2
Rereading. Still enjoyable read, but some part still irks me. Rant on.

Y, this is why i never liked Arcturus or whatever wife he gets in any fanfics. The man doesnt have a spine and the wife made all their children idiots by being lenient. Even after their children sold their family and fortune off, Arcturus, his wife or even both will forgive them.

What happens next? They get backstabbed and maybe will only make the right decision just before death. Also, this chapter makes me wonder why Charlus didnt ambush Riddle or make an opening for Harry. It was a golden opportunity to finish him off. Rant off.
Regtech chapter 4 . 5/2
Rage against lestranges and snape is understandable, but its seems his faith the sorting is pretty lacking. Harry has his guts telling him one thing, but he keeps fighting against it.

He should have stayed in the time chamber for longer to give him better control over his magic and a better repertoire of spells. Not to mention help for mental problems. It was never cleared how long that time chamber lasted or if Harrys stay in it drained it in any way. It was only mentioned that the chamber was only able to transport one person
Fellbane chapter 19 . 5/1
This is so unbelievably frustrating. Harry is completely passive in his mission and only ever reactive in his endeavours to the literal last chapter.

Initially, he is sent back in time to kill Voldemort before the Dork Lard can effectively wipe out the bloodlines of magical Britain. This is after being trained by all the Unspeakables in the DoM until he is more deadly than any of them, mind you.

He then proceeds to do... absolutely nothing for the majority of the fic, only ever reacting to Tom's or his followers' attacks or murders, despite the entire reason for his being in the past is to prevent them from happening in the first place. He also knows who all of the man's main supporters are as well but still allows them to go around raping, murdering and torturing without ever putting a stop to them. He has an invisibility cloak for crying out loud! go kill some of them and leave without anyone ever seeing you!

Despite being an incredibly powerful wizard, Harry also cows before authority, panders to Dumbledore and allows almost every side character imaginable to talk him down from action. Don't worry though, he certainly drags his hand through his hair in fury and frustration enough times, not to mention the glares he sends towards the Slytherins...

All in all, let's just say, the fic is extremely frustrating to read and rather disappointing too, especially if you expected Harry to actually lead on from the theme established in the initial chapters that is.
keht.jelicho chapter 8 . 4/30
minor plot hole. Frank in this chapter calls for Quidditch practice after Harry's lesson on shielding/identifying spells. After the Hogsmeade attack you wrote that both Quidditch tournament and practices would have to be canceled as it was not safe with the possibility of Dementor attacks.
Aditi Kulkarni chapter 1 . 4/28
Till now I have liked it very much, So I will read 'Honour Thy Blood' as well I hope to get such more fanfics from the same I wish you luck on that, Keep up this good work :).
keht.jelicho chapter 2 . 4/29
somewhat disappointed that Dobby (and maybe Winky) couldn't come back with Harry (yet? will the bond be enough for him to somehow follow, can't help but wonder even if not expecting it
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 4/29
after this chapter I really only have one immediate concern/hope: I want Dobby and Winky to find him/go back with Harry
the scorpion commander chapter 1 . 4/28