Reviews for Stepping Back
Tyco Black chapter 13 . 19m
Love the new chapter! Great job!

Ofc I had to reread the entire story again before I started with the new chappy.
I like to see some magic happening every now and then. Not always battle spells, there's a lot of different magic around (even very small things). This is a good thing in this story, there really are a lot of magical things happening. You are a creative writer, the magical world is your playground.

It's good Harry has the backbone he needs, is competent and doesn't have to rely on his allies every single moment. In this chapter he steps up for himself. This is good.

New refreshing OC's like the Benji guy add to the story. I also like the appearances of Frank.

As always I'm waiting in eager anticipation of your new chapter!
Thanks a lot!
Duellist chapter 13 . 3h
Wow! KUTGW!
hogwartsfan1 chapter 10 . 7/21
I for one can only say I have truly enjoyed your story and if you dont continue with it I will be disappointed. It has be one of the better written and thought out stories I have read.
Spidey-phd chapter 13 . 7/21
Well done with keeping Harry human. He is selfish enough to try to keep his family out of any fighting. He would try to shield Bellatrix. I dare say he is keeping Lily ignorant of his origins in part to preserve her relationship with James.

Another great chapter.
Sciny chapter 13 . 7/21
So, he already failed in his primary mission. The war will now be alot worse I would say.
Spidey-phd chapter 12 . 7/21
I appreciated how you ended this tournament. Potter was clearly the victor without receiving the medal. Powerful but without receiving official recognition (story of his life). And he defeated his opponent while under the Cruciatus curse. That ought to tell a lot of people how dangerous Potter really can be.
Great story. Thanks for continuing with this!
Hoegh chapter 13 . 7/20
I love this story so muchhoping to see a update soon!
TheOnlyCeeCeeJ chapter 13 . 7/19
I have spent days reading this and MY GOD this is an incredible idea and an incredible piece of writing. All I can say is thank you and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
phhsdj chapter 13 . 7/17
It’s been so long I had to read it again but it’s even better the second time.
HP OP IS G.O.A.T chapter 13 . 7/15
It was amazing as always the fight was brilliant and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
Rak Ewo chapter 13 . 7/15
Great chapter! Please Update soon.
Crypt chapter 13 . 7/15
This story is so fucking awesome.
foxee-chik chapter 13 . 7/17
omg! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
agnar chapter 8 . 7/17
Well, this had been a good fic, but you having Harry even vaguely consider joining the dueling trials/tournament kills it for me.

You've had Harry multiple times declare he doesn't duel, he FIGHTS, so a dueling competition, with rules and regulations is totally useless to him, and take away from his real training time if he must switch back and forth from rules to no rules.

Added to that, he denied driving off dementors in Diagon to avoid press attention. What the fuck does he think he'll get if he becomes the UK's dueling championship entrant?

No, the dueling thing seems an added but ill-fitting story bloater. Something you maybe thought would be 'cool' and would expand the fic length to delay Harry facing Riddle, but which doesn't fit your character at all.
korlinki chapter 6 . 7/16
I was expecting more bad ass Harry who would kill Dead eathers left and right but here everyone crying for single duel that he must kil 1 fucking person in this speed this story will be long as hell before he will fight vold.
2,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »