Reviews for Samsaric
sebastien.jost1188 chapter 4 . 6/28
Kawarimi
Oh my god! I absolutely love it! Please keep updating! Is the voice Minato? I have so many questions and no answers!
Shitty long talk about dying and reincarnation and spare me the crying please. Can you skip this drama shit!
Milie chapter 41 . 2/25
First of all, I am sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language.

I love your story ! It is well-written and the plot makes sense. I like the fact that every character has its own background. It feels like we know them more.
I also really like how you write Shisui and his relationship with Mirai. I enjoy Mirai's interactions with the different characters. It feels natural.

However, I wonder if she is going to graduate soon ? I don't understand why she is still an academy student. Since her deal protects the others, she is free to graduate early. It is clear that she is far above the others students in term of skills and thinking.
I am afraid I don't understand why the Hokage doesn't make her a genin even if she doesn't want to ... I mean no matter how great Mirai is or how much influence she has, Sarutobi is the hokage. In fact, he has been quite a good hokage and everyone had faith in him for around 4 or 5 decades. So Mirai is far too arrogant for my liking when dealing with him. I mean, how can she judged him when she has no life experience, be it in this one or the past one?
To be honest, I feel like Mirai is losing her time right now. The group study clearly doesn't need her help anymore, they are growing fine. Actually, Mirai's presence is not helping them at all since a few chapters. Her presence seems to make the others insecure...
I wonder if she is just afraid of losing the control she has over her friends and family once she graduates ...
In a way, I can now see the parallels between her and Danzo. They are very much alike in their flaws. Without wanted it, Mirai has become manipulative and is looking down on people, making them feel shitty about themselves. The only difference is their goals : to govern for Danzo, to protect her loved one for Mirai.

I hope you don't take this wrong. I know some author doesn't like to get this kind of point of view. If this is your case, then I apologize in advance. I just wanted to tell you what I think and what I feel. If I feel this way, it is because you managed to make the reader lives your story.

To sum up, thank you for taking the time to write such a fine story and I can't wait to read more !
Take care,
Milie
Ok! Dropped. Why your MC turned stupid?
Is she a idiot? Why cant she shut up In class? Or pay attention? Bad chapter, the MC is now stupid?
Read Falcon chapter 41 . 2/2
One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Please keep up the good work.
Li-Ion78 chapter 3 . 1/9
we need to stop with the small japanese phrases. a simple thank you and hello will suffice i think. it ruins the flow of the story more than anything rather than add authenticity
mickeysofine chapter 3 . 1/6
What this fic really needs is more definitions of obscure words at the start of each chapter.
KimranReech chapter 16 . 1/3
I really like this story. The pacing is good, the characters and plot are great, and the writing is competent.

I do not really understand why you chose to make Shisui Obitos brother in this story, though. It completely goes against Obitos backstory. He was just as alone as Naruto in canon. His loneliness was one of the big reasons for why he wanted to become Hokage and was as attached to Rin as he was.

Its not that I dislike the idea of Shisui being his half brother, but an explanation for how it fits with Obitos canon story would have been nice.

On a more petty side: No Shisui you really don't want to try kill the Masked man you stand no chance. Like I don't want to downplay Shisui he is an incredible Shinobi, but Obito is just on a completely different level of stupid overpowered.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
Gah, ok, time to drop this. I’m really disliking your Mirai character. You have made her act like a smart child rather than someone with an extra 16 years of life. It might make sense if she had been extremely protected in her previous life and thus immature, it you’ve made it clear the opposite was true. The fact she is simply unwilling to even ask a single person, anyone, for help that she and especially Naruto need is unacceptable.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
So, this entire chapter has been about being abused and mistreated at the orphanage. Thing is, with the addition of Mirai, it makes no sense. The very first day she could have, and should have, marched right to the homage tower and tell him about the matrons attitude. If not the hokage, how about any of the dozens of ANBU who would skin the matron alive? Even if she couldn’t find them herself, there’s zero chance not a single one would at least check to see if they are ok. Even if they were all ordered on pain of death to stay away, and the hokage tower was miles away, the hokage himself visits at least once a year. Why exactly does she not say anything? If not for herself then for Naruto.

It’s one thing to suspend disbelief about the world, or chakra, but basic human responses should be reasonable.
Edward chapter 29 . 12/26/2021
Story is really good so far, I mean other than her overly paranoid pathetically sad mental state that appears all to often. She should have been more mentally prepared for everything.

As for this chapter (29), I can't help but cringe at the Inuzuka marks. It would look good on Mirai if it wasn't for her whisker marks overlapping, plus add her scar on top of that. As for Naruto, it just doesn't work with his character design. There faces would just look like a mess.

The author should think about character design more even though the story is text base because of something called 'imagination'.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2021
Her agreeing to the betrothal makes me... Viscerally uncomfortable. This feels forced. Extremely forced. On both sides.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 3 . 12/10/2021
I’m pretty sure rock lee is also an orphan, but ten-ten is related (I think, could just be fanfiction) to one of the blacksmiths. I know for a fact that she has some relation with a blacksmith, it’s the reason behind her fascination with weapons, and why she’s a weapon specialist