Reviews for Samsaric
mickeysofine chapter 3 . 1/6
What this fic really needs is more definitions of obscure words at the start of each chapter.
KimranReech chapter 16 . 1/3
I really like this story. The pacing is good, the characters and plot are great, and the writing is competent.

I do not really understand why you chose to make Shisui Obitos brother in this story, though. It completely goes against Obitos backstory. He was just as alone as Naruto in canon. His loneliness was one of the big reasons for why he wanted to become Hokage and was as attached to Rin as he was.

Its not that I dislike the idea of Shisui being his half brother, but an explanation for how it fits with Obitos canon story would have been nice.

On a more petty side: No Shisui you really don't want to try kill the Masked man you stand no chance. Like I don't want to downplay Shisui he is an incredible Shinobi, but Obito is just on a completely different level of stupid overpowered.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
Gah, ok, time to drop this. I’m really disliking your Mirai character. You have made her act like a smart child rather than someone with an extra 16 years of life. It might make sense if she had been extremely protected in her previous life and thus immature, it you’ve made it clear the opposite was true. The fact she is simply unwilling to even ask a single person, anyone, for help that she and especially Naruto need is unacceptable.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
So, this entire chapter has been about being abused and mistreated at the orphanage. Thing is, with the addition of Mirai, it makes no sense. The very first day she could have, and should have, marched right to the homage tower and tell him about the matrons attitude. If not the hokage, how about any of the dozens of ANBU who would skin the matron alive? Even if she couldn’t find them herself, there’s zero chance not a single one would at least check to see if they are ok. Even if they were all ordered on pain of death to stay away, and the hokage tower was miles away, the hokage himself visits at least once a year. Why exactly does she not say anything? If not for herself then for Naruto.

It’s one thing to suspend disbelief about the world, or chakra, but basic human responses should be reasonable.
Edward chapter 29 . 12/26/2021
Story is really good so far, I mean other than her overly paranoid pathetically sad mental state that appears all to often. She should have been more mentally prepared for everything.

As for this chapter (29), I can't help but cringe at the Inuzuka marks. It would look good on Mirai if it wasn't for her whisker marks overlapping, plus add her scar on top of that. As for Naruto, it just doesn't work with his character design. There faces would just look like a mess.

The author should think about character design more even though the story is text base because of something called 'imagination'.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2021
Her agreeing to the betrothal makes me... Viscerally uncomfortable. This feels forced. Extremely forced. On both sides.
Geek-God of Speed chapter 3 . 12/10/2021
I’m pretty sure rock lee is also an orphan, but ten-ten is related (I think, could just be fanfiction) to one of the blacksmiths. I know for a fact that she has some relation with a blacksmith, it’s the reason behind her fascination with weapons, and why she’s a weapon specialist
Drunken Hamster chapter 41 . 12/9/2021
Great steady progression chapter once again. I love how well-rounded you're making her with the seals. I genuinely believe she should be on par or better than Naruto and Sasuke from canon at the end of the war by the time she's like 14 or 15 max instead of the 16/17 they were in the time skip.

~Drunk
Kurohime96 chapter 41 . 11/25/2021
I love the storie its one of my favorite here i just wish they become genin abit faster the pace begin to feel stagnent but like i said i love the storie
2manyships2ship chapter 41 . 11/23/2021
Loved it. Oh how the suspense keeps building! Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for updating
Dacube24 chapter 41 . 11/23/2021
hooray another chapter, the mind gets deeperr
Vtonic chapter 7 . 11/22/2021
I would hate to have people discover my reincarnation. Gives out presents on a holiday that no one has ever heard of. Wtf lmao
Vtonic chapter 6 . 11/22/2021
This hypersensitivity thing is getting old
DannyPhantom619 chapter 41 . 11/22/2021
She's a good Clan Head
HardlyFlaccid chapter 41 . 11/22/2021
Really enjoyed this chapter; nice buildup as well a needed fluff. Looking forward to seeing how Itachi’s stored amaterasu develops in the story!
699 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »