Reviews for Samsaric
HardlyFlaccid chapter 40 . 11/9/2021
Oooooh cliffhanger! Looking forward to seeing if she can resolve things with Sasuke soon. Glad to see Shisui finally getting some time to go home for a bit. Love the way the story's progressing!
Shion Lee chapter 30 . 11/8/2021
So it’s officially gonna be MiraixShikamaru now? Anyway that Nara’s tradition with the necklace was soo sweet. And Anko was so cute wow
2manyships2ship chapter 40 . 11/7/2021
Please update soon! Oh the suspense! Also, is there gonna be itasaku in this? And who's Mirai gonna end up with? Shikamaru? Or someone else? Oh this story has me hooked! I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work!
WarriorQueenMidnight chapter 40 . 11/6/2021
Waaaaaaahhhhhh?.?!,!?.?! Also welcome back!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 40 . 11/6/2021
Hope things turn out better for Mirai
Once An Oddity chapter 39 . 10/25/2021
i love this fanfiction. you write so well
RiseToFall chapter 37 . 9/26/2021
When will she die?
It won't be Naruto if he doesn't lose anything kukukuku...
Man285 chapter 39 . 8/25/2021
are you really gonna marry Mirai to Shikamaru?
Overlord TH chapter 39 . 8/20/2021
Really loving the story. Need the next chapter soon.
Miss Nanami-chan chapter 1 . 8/16/2021
Woaaaah! A very well thought out prologue! I loved little Mirai’s thought process and how you went about explaining everything! Very nice, and it’s a Naruto Twin SI! That makes it even more exciting! Ah, my favorite types of fanfics are the SI’s, but my guilty pleasure have to be High School AU’s. XD

Excellent beginning!
-Nanami
Rubydragon chapter 18 . 8/8/2021
I already thought about it when Shisui told her about Uzu and she said she wanted to gather her Clan, but... Rebuilding Uzu would be a solution, right? I mean, she tecnically wouldnt be a Missing Nin and could still visit Naruto?
Rubydragon chapter 2 . 8/8/2021
Two pet snakes named Ryūko and Kwator
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 39 . 8/7/2021
I love this story…and Mirai with the fire of a thousand suns. I just binged this entire story so apologies if my review gets a little rambley.

Mirai is SUCH a revelation to this entire Naruto universe and my god, the bonds she’s forged with her brothers (Naruto/Sasuke/Sai) and Kakashi and Genma are just….words can’t even express how epic it is. Everything about how much she loves these guys is just amazing. And don’t even get me started on how much I adore her unwavering and enduring love for Shisui. The world needs more Shisui.

I do appreciate how intelligent Mirai is and, I’m sorry I definitely still count her as a prodigy seeing as she comes from a world where none of what she’s doing in the Naruto-verse is possible. She’s mastered skills and concepts that ninja twice her mental age were only beginning to comprehend. I don’t think all of the credit goes to her being older and having lived once before. She’s an incredible phenomenon in and of herself and I honestly didn’t think Shikamaru gave her enough credit about that.

Mirai is skilled in a way that many full grown shinobi aren’t in this world. Not only does she understand that as a ninja, she is a tool of the village, but she works damn hard to ensure that even when she’s being used she gets something out of it too not to mention she somehow finds a way to ensure she gains even more power/skill/advantages to benefit the people she’s claimed as her family. I have to say, I was totally surprised that Kakashi wouldn’t be getting both Naruto and Mirai on his team, but after Kakashi explained why both of them on a team would never make sense given Mirai’s need to bubble wrap her little brother, it made complete sense. I was incredibly touched that Kakashi requested her as student though, it brought a tear to my eye when they had that conversation.

I think Mirai, despite the circumstances, has so much of Minato in her that at times it’s awe-inspiring how similar she could be to someone she never met. I can’t wait for more people to realize how intelligent and ruthless Mirai can be when it comes to the safety of her family. Orochimaru and Madara really don’t know what type of pain in the ass is headed their way. Especially if Mirai has enough time to stew and plan and manipulate and stack the deck with Shisui and Maru.

I do find myself really anxious about what she did for Itachi and the sacrifice she made by taking his parent’s lives so when he eventually came back he and Sasuke could find their way back to being brothers again. I hope Sasuke can somehow understand that Rai loved him enough to risk having him hate her forever just so he could get his brother back one day. Because, my god, that’s love. I tear up just thinking about what learning the truth about his parents would do to Sasuke and Rai’s amazing bond. It truly makes me wish he’d never find out. Or if he does, that someone makes him realize that his parents were already “dead” before Rai ever took that blade from Itachi.

I blew through this story in 4 days and now I’ll just be sitting in a corner going through withdraws until the next update. Thank you for the incredible wild emotional roll coaster in this story, definitely cried quite a few times in this one but that’s a testament to who skillfully you wrote these chapters. I’m looking forward to more.
ShardAura chapter 39 . 7/31/2021
I’ve been binge reading this since I found it. I freaking love it so much. Keep up with the excellent job!
Redtaro chapter 39 . 7/30/2021