Reviews for Harry and the 4th School
BrothersBestFriends chapter 4 . 8/26
That was really good I enjoy reading this one. Update soon please.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 4/15
Awesome story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 2/1
Great chapter here. I look forward to the next one.
kirsty21 chapter 4 . 1/27
cool update soon thanks
mdauben chapter 4 . 1/26
It's interesting seeing how the co-op works and how Harry is fitting in. I like the way he has taken Jewel in and hope that works out. The letter from Ron was a surprise but it's good to see he is doing well. I'll be looking forward to your next update.
Princess Meria chapter 4 . 1/26
I really like this story! It be real cool if you could include pictures of what your characters look like.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/25
Glad to see Ron hexed Luna's bullies. I'm sure he earned a few points in Harry's books. I wonder if Twins will join the fun and prank the Ravenclaw bullies.
Cenna chapter 4 . 1/25
Loved the chapter and I cannot wait to read more
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 1/25
Good view of Harry current and future education. I keep forgetting that his education has replaced his requirement for the TWT, lol. Thanks for sharing!
irishamber chapter 4 . 1/25
Just got caught up with the last two chapters. Very enjoyable. Found myself grinning at the end and really liked getting the details of how the school works. Thanks for sharing!

A thought: you said you were having trouble writing the scene where chip accepts without it being too cheesy...maybe you just shouldn't write it at all. Instead, open the next scene with it a done deal.
dragonkin311 chapter 3 . 1/22
I love the Montessori method and really like the idea of using it for a magical education. You might want to add a quick explanation for readers who aren't familiar with this educational method. Your story is very good so far and I look forward to reading more.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 1/22
Fun chapter and quite informative for Hermione. Nice description of Harry's time so far and Jewel sounds life a good distraction for Harry. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 1/22
Quite a change for Remus and Sirius but they seem to be taking the task seriously, lol. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/22
Great first chapter if a bit confusing on how the education system works in RED. This puts a horrible dent in Voldemort's plan, lol. Thanks for sharing!
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 1/21
quirkiness chapter I really like how you had it done it was it fun to read chapter.. only thing I can see is her trying to go to him instead of him trying to come back to his old school.