Reviews for Harry and the 4th School
Guest chapter 4 . 10/9/2017
This is a very interesting start to a story. I like how you're working with Sirius and Remus, as well as the new characters you're introducing. Having Ron and Hermione correspond with him is great.

I look forward to the future political shenanigans and how the USA deals with their British cousins. I'm also curious what will happen with the Tournament without Harry. Who will be used for "the blood of the enemy"? Maybe Barty Jr. can get his hands on some of Dumbledore's blood. :)
9551832-Delete-account-please chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
That was really good I enjoy reading this one. Update soon please.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 4/15/2017
Awesome story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Deathmvp chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
Great chapter here. I look forward to the next one.
kirsty21 chapter 4 . 1/27/2017
cool update soon thanks
mdauben chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
It's interesting seeing how the co-op works and how Harry is fitting in. I like the way he has taken Jewel in and hope that works out. The letter from Ron was a surprise but it's good to see he is doing well. I'll be looking forward to your next update.
Princess Meria chapter 4 . 1/26/2017
I really like this story! It be real cool if you could include pictures of what your characters look like.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
Glad to see Ron hexed Luna's bullies. I'm sure he earned a few points in Harry's books. I wonder if Twins will join the fun and prank the Ravenclaw bullies.
Cenna chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
Loved the chapter and I cannot wait to read more
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
Good view of Harry current and future education. I keep forgetting that his education has replaced his requirement for the TWT, lol. Thanks for sharing!
irishamber chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
Just got caught up with the last two chapters. Very enjoyable. Found myself grinning at the end and really liked getting the details of how the school works. Thanks for sharing!

A thought: you said you were having trouble writing the scene where chip accepts without it being too cheesy...maybe you just shouldn't write it at all. Instead, open the next scene with it a done deal.
dragonkin311 chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
I love the Montessori method and really like the idea of using it for a magical education. You might want to add a quick explanation for readers who aren't familiar with this educational method. Your story is very good so far and I look forward to reading more.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
Fun chapter and quite informative for Hermione. Nice description of Harry's time so far and Jewel sounds life a good distraction for Harry. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Quite a change for Remus and Sirius but they seem to be taking the task seriously, lol. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Great first chapter if a bit confusing on how the education system works in RED. This puts a horrible dent in Voldemort's plan, lol. Thanks for sharing!