Reviews for Wait For Me
demonhunter2087 chapter 3 . 2/11
when I read the poem it impacted me reading it you can imagine the war as it happened and it fit so well for your story.
knuckles 8 chapter 3 . 1/23
Loved your story. Thank you for sharing your story
knuckles 8 chapter 1 . 1/21
you have me wondering what happens next . thank you for sharing your story
silverwolfigther00 chapter 3 . 1/19
This really must have been one of the most beutiful, adorable hillarious and lovely wedding fanfiction I have read
angel897 chapter 3 . 1/19
a lovely story to read
SereniteRose chapter 3 . 1/19
this was the greatest three chapters I've ever read, thanks ever so much, I really enjoyed reading and going on this journy with both Victor and Hermione, thanks for that. I can't wait for the next best story you write.
drovingallday96 chapter 3 . 1/18
Absolutely beautiful! This was the perfect way to end this fic! I loved every single word of it, and I can't wait to read some more of your work!
TinySlippers chapter 3 . 1/18
Yay! Happy ending.
TinySlippers chapter 2 . 1/18
Oh. This hurts my heart. I just want them to be happy together.
SlytherinLion chapter 2 . 1/17
I love this so much.
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 1/14
poor Hermione, losing people that she loved, another great story, I had tears in my eyes, thanks ever so much, it's sad when you lose some one but it's sadder when you lose someone in war. I guess Hermione's just trying to cope, and poor Victor as well, anyway really enjoyed it. and it Rocked Big Time. thanks again.
drovingallday96 chapter 2 . 1/13
What a beautiful ending, so like Viktor! I enjoyed the realism in this chapter because Hermione would have had nobody to turn to when the going got tough and everyone turned to her for comfort. That takes a real toll on your mind. However, you melted my heart with that last paragraph and especially with that last sentence! I look forward to reading some more of your work in the future!
Beautifully written. Even the sadness was beautiful in its own way. Please continue to write more (and longer) chapters to this and other Vikmione stories, please.
This was absolutely beautiful. Thanks to all your -Vermione?- stories, I am now adding them to my top three: Dramione, Germione, and now Vermione. lol.
It is an amazing piece of short story perfection.
-C
CoachMom chapter 1 . 1/11
Very nice. I did enjoy reading it. :) Viktor/Hermione are my favorite couple. Wish they had been end game. Keep writing for them and I will definitely keep reading.