Reviews for The last of us oneshot collection
Dan Schneider chapter 1 . 7/16
Need moar zombies fucking people up. Sexually, of course though a little gore is never unappreciated.
Carl Solo chapter 2 . 4/21
LOl, that was cool, I like the cheerleader thing, I never could imaging that that was fun and sexy. I hope that you dont get any bat review about the (daddy expression from Ellie) I dont mind I know all this is just fantasy stories, but some people that read in here dont understand that. but was a good one I like thanks, and I hope that you continue.
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 2 . 4/21
That was something. Weird how much normal life matters to you when it went down to the gutter. As for this chapter, it had a weird touch and a decent mix of survival and your normal smut. Weird but hey, I'm not one to complain. It had a nice touch. The smut was too short to my liking but that's up for debate.
Decent chapter and I'll hear from you soon enough.
Saluut.
Carl Solo chapter 1 . 4/17
Yeah that was good, to bad that is only one shot, you should do more, thanks.
hellion117 chapter 1 . 1/19
Poor Joel... almost reminds me of somethin I read with zootopia...
Kerlongsj Evert Orlejov chapter 1 . 1/12
When you put this online, I was little in conflict on how you'd do put this one given that I don't know that much of the Last of Us but still enough about it.

While your writing is hot as always, I'm a bit relieved you gave Ellie the age of eighteen instead of fifteen as that'd be a little creepy. Good thing I was wrong. It had a nice capture of the characters but Ellie was I found a bit OOC to my liking, that asides. Good job.
Saluut.
The Desert Dancer chapter 1 . 1/11
Sex was pretty hot. Ellie was definitely a bit slutty in this Chapter, and it was thorougjly enjoyable. Good job!