Reviews for Journey of Love
HayNSW2711 chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Laughing my head off while having sore ribs bloody hurts but bloody good laugh thou thank you.
salem teuru.myst chapter 5 . 8/4/2004
wheres the minbari sex hope the bed does not seesaw -salem long and boring no sex was in it alienhkr
Sherry Marie chapter 22 . 7/17/2003
That was absolutely wonderful! I loved reading it. So well-written, and gret use of the characters. Please write more soon!
annakas chapter 22 . 6/28/2003
I am too lazy to sign in. *pokes the author* Where is the sequel!
Sierra Windfire chapter 22 . 6/19/2003
A honeymoon. That should be interesting. I hope you feel up to writing the sequel soon. I look forward to reading it. This has been a good and humorous story.
Sierra Windfire chapter 21 . 6/19/2003
That was so swet. It was funny too. You are good at pulling off funny without it going overboard and killing the rest of the story. Especially the sweet parts.
Sierra Windfire chapter 20 . 6/19/2003
Not exactly the way I'd react but probablly fairly reasonable. Of course I can't say that anybody has ever agreed to marry me like that...
Sierra Windfire chapter 19 . 6/19/2003
Special outfits for Marcus? And it matches the minbari outfits. Interesting...
Drasnian57 chapter 22 . 6/16/2003
That was such a wonderful story. I am looking forward to the sequel!
annakas chapter 22 . 6/15/2003
I loved it and adored it and kissed it and hugged it and called it George. Aw poor Marcus felt overwhelmed. And Neroons stypical blunt statement about honeymoon was funny. Thise two are meant to be together. I cant wait for the sequel and the other M/N story.
seheso chapter 20 . 6/6/2003
Right you are Annakas. I don't have to add much more. I'm so glad your Marcus is not the least humble but still the most wonderful "pain in the ass"! Hope there comes some of our two lovebirds!
annakas chapter 20 . 6/6/2003
Oh Marcus was in for a surprise. Loved it loved it really really realy loved it. Arrgghh eight hours of listening and sitting in one spot. Woah that had to be hard. Now off I go to sleep. Need some Zs. My keyboard is touble.

Oh I cant wait for more!
annakas chapter 19 . 6/3/2003
Oh I love your writing style. It makes me laugh every single time. Your Marcus is so sweetly sarcastic and his cynicsism make me smile every single time. Favourite line this time has to be... I can, and probably will, sulk just as easily back on Babylon 5... Then I tought things wont get any better. Oh how wrong I was. When Marcus entered the room I tought I will fall out of my chair. The confusion was so damn good. Seeing Rangers represented by others (with the right clothes), a quiet room when he entered, same clothes as Neroon and his escort LOL. My my my why do I have the feeling that conviniently forgot to tell Marcus somekind of part of the rite/ceremony? Hm. I am bretty sure Marcus will get the shock of his life in next chapter. Bye and now go and write more.
Sierra Windfire chapter 18 . 5/28/2003
That was terribly amusing. I feel so bad for Marcus. I know exactly how awkward all that can be. And it looks like Neroon knows too. I hope that you continue soon.
Sierra Windfire chapter 17 . 5/28/2003
Aww that's so sweet. Marcus trying to downplay his concern and Neroon trying to downplay how much he appreciates it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »