Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
kurokitty chapter 5 . 7/15
sooooooooo u need to update soon I need more! take ur time tho font rush it. it's a really great story
Victoria Taylor chapter 5 . 4/29
I have been reading a lot of stories but some haven't been updated in awhile. Like this one. I would love to read more. I want to know what happens next.
MissFortune12 chapter 5 . 4/23
I absolutely love the story! Please continue :D I also like your characterisation of Hermione. Good work!
veelabyte chapter 5 . 2/28
This story is loads of fun! I hope you continue. Thanks for sharing!
TheoristEagle chapter 5 . 2/8
Please please continue this...It is too good...
HonestMistaek chapter 5 . 9/26/2017
I like where this is heading. Love the part where she catches him and shows off her wand skills. Hope there are more chances for her to impress him and prove she's more than a hot lay
TheoristEagle chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
You are an amazing writer. I love each and every one of your stories. Please continue to update. I can't wait to devour them.
Ritz666 chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
This is the craziest, the maddest and the coolest crack fic I've read in a long time. Can't wait for more
Susan Drakian chapter 5 . 8/13/2017
I love where this is going can't wait to read more :)
bug813 chapter 5 . 7/5/2017
I love your story and I can't wait to read more
Sunshine1895 chapter 5 . 6/25/2017
Halooooooooo

Just wanted to say that I love your fic and I've read several of your works!
This is absolutely amazing!
Waiting for you to update!
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Weird having Tom trust Hermione in a way, to find a solution. Also, I almost wanted Voldie to kiss her or touch her tattoo xD What is JK doing to my libido, I actually love noses, almost have a fetish for them
FoxLittleRedFox chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
Sharky, I have to complain. Why is this chapter so short? Don't get me wrong, I am grateful that there is one, but it would have to be at least four times longer to satisfy my greed...
Good writing though and I am waiting for more.

Hoping you and twins are well :)
Your Fox
xx
TheLadyBookworm chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
"Both Harry and Tom stared at her as if she'd let off a noxious fart in the Potion's cupboard." Absolutely priceless. XD
Perperuna chapter 5 . 6/10/2017
Omg, Harry and Tom together is a disaster in making. But yeah, I like it. And I love how your Hermione is feisty, not some poor, innocent girl who will listen what Tom Riddle says. I curious about the plan, but wouldn't be better if Tom decided to stay in the future. Voldemort would vanish because it will be no Tom to turn into Voldemort. Or, I don't know - change his views. Can't wait for another chapter!