Reviews for Fates Interwoven
Prom15eToLove chapter 18 . 1h
i love this story n the ending is just so very sweet. our power couple totally rules as grand archweaver. cant wait to read more works from you aikori-san
mustardtan chapter 18 . 6/26/2019
It's been a while since this was completed but I wanted to drop a line to say how much I loved this story. I come back to it every few months for a reread and it helps me get through the dry spells (lol). I love seeing Kuon and Kyoko work through their issues together. Thank you for writing this.
Muchachomomo chapter 18 . 6/26/2018
I read your other fanfic and got curious on your other works ;) this was fantastic!
rumly111 chapter 15 . 6/12/2018
I don't understand why haven't they just took away his amulet, or destroyed it
Butterflygrin chapter 18 . 4/8/2018
thank you for a short and sweet read. It's light and awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 3/21/2018
Oh my gosh! They're so freaking cute!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/21/2018
Oh my! She got so brave! I'm proud and very happy so far :D
thinkinfire chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
OH MY GOD I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT!

I'm so glad you didnt write Kyoko to be unbearably obtuse about her feelings for Ren. The pace of the story was great! I only wished you incorporated Julie into the story but I'm not complaining!

Looking forward to your future stories!
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 18 . 8/21/2017
I love it so much! Thank you for writing! It's so beautiful! Their characters are so goooodddd, I love the dialouge, I love everything!
-kitty
Innieminnie chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Eeeiiii, oh no! It's Sho! Hehe, sho and oh no...hehe
Neheigh Fluffydoodle chapter 18 . 7/1/2017
A lovely well written story, I loved how you incorporated skip beat in such a unique way and cannot wait till you are able to write more Neh x
artloife chapter 18 . 6/22/2017
Dude, I just read all of this in one sitting and it was a thoroughly entertaining ride all the way through. Two points still stick out to me that I think I'll remember for a while. Number one - The best revenge is living well. Courtesy of Kanae. That was well, well done. Number two- loving the gift and the giver. That was some clever wordplay.

Thanks so much for sharing this!
guessitguest chapter 18 . 6/20/2017
Its really nice
guessitguest chapter 10 . 6/20/2017
Many faces mean: Natsu, Mio, Setsu, the angle from Sho's PV. Thats all right?
guessitguest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Honestly I dont like calling people the next -. Like calling a genius the next Einstein does not make sense, I mean the genius is one of the first of his name no need to give him second place by comparing to Einstein. Although I dont like doing it but I would HAVE to call you the NEXT J.K. Rowling, cuz I dont know your real name Writer-san. It is well written story you have got there.