Reviews for Days for the Lost
Drake016Pha chapter 7 . 8/27
Awesome. More please. Oh and are we going to have a harem or just 21 woman to like .
huongdaoroma chapter 2 . 8/2
SAS is British... why would they be in the US?
evan chapter 7 . 5/12
can you please continue this
good
evan chapter 7 . 4/28
where is the new chapter its been 2 almost 3 years now
evan chapter 3 . 4/28
greatr chapter really puts an empysis on the fat that li really wants to keep his past a secret and prefers the lonewolf style
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Also, if this possible, can you considers in re-write the first chapter and incorporates this points mentioned, regarding to the specific reason of that the Spartan Li is wearing an ODST armor? At least to gives more logical sense to this part of this story. At least as suggestion, if this is possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
To be honest, while i understand the reasons to makes that Li don't wears his Mjolnir armor in the world of Walking dead, to avoid makes him invincible, i thinks that you could makes a more logical reason to explains that he was forced to wears an ODST armor than the Mjolnir armor, like that after of be killed by the plasma weapon of the Covenant ship, his Mjolnir armor was too damaged and beyond of repairs, making that after awakes in the world of Walking dead, Li could notes inmediatelly the current state of his armor, forcing him to removes the Mjolnir armor from his body and activates the fail-safe system of the armor, to overloads its fusion reactor and destroys it, to prevents that this techonology falls in enemy hands.

And perhaps after do this, Li could see the other gears of the UNSC available during his rough awakening in the world of Walking dead, and he finds the ODST armor, and as result of lost his Mjolnir armor, Li concluded that the ODST armor is better than nothing and he ended wearing this armor, and after takes the other weapons, before to begins his ordeal in this new world.

At least i thinks that this could be a better explanation about how Li ends wearings an ODST armor than the Mjonlir armor, as looks like a little confusing that after be killed, Li awakes wearing the ODST armor without any logical explanation, especially to considers that he died wearing a Mjolnir armor during the raid of the Ascendant Justice Covenant warship.

Nevertheless, i really like the other aspects of the story, i really wants to see this fanfic re-continued someday :)
LanzCorporalAssWipe chapter 7 . 8/26/2020
UPDATE WHEN!?
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! WHEN!?
WE'RE GOING CRAZY OVER THIS DAMN QUARANTINE! ! !
I NEEDS ME AN UPDATE!
pls~ ~ ~
Statess chapter 7 . 4/7/2020
Please update!
mengyuanling chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
Should have given him a reason to have the armor on like he was practicing or back on base and not currently active. Rather than sudden exchange of armor.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2019
This is great please make the spartan more overpowered I know he could efertlessly take out all the zombies in the town but it would take time, I also love the leaving for information but forced them to be alone. I love this story please c
Patriot Games chapter 7 . 9/3/2019
Great story dude! I've got a Halo and WD telltale crossover myself but it's nowhere near as good as this one. Please CONTINUE WRITING IT!
SIRROUGE chapter 7 . 7/22/2019