Reviews for Trial By Fire
Kyer chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
I was getting the distinct impression you didn't care for Wally here, but that last line made me grin, so I forgive you. heh.

No, Phoenix, speedsters don't ever stop. They're more resilient than the Energizer Bunny. Not to mention insanely optimistic. (Pictures fried and floored Wally giving a thumbs up that he's okay and asking Phoenix if this means 'no' to the Italian dinner date, but 'yes' to the Cajun one?) ;-P
Eadha Ohn chapter 5 . 9/6/2003
Please update soon!
Maraena chapter 5 . 3/12/2003
Are you going to keep up with this story? I hope ya do!
LEM chapter 5 . 2/28/2003
Getting better. But your not going to leave us all hanging in the wind. I would rather read what your aftermath would be than create my own as it may not be the way you would have done it.
furygrrl chapter 5 . 2/25/2003
I'm not very familiar with the DC scene, but since you were writing about Phoenix - one of my fave characters - I decided to give your fic a shot.

I'm extremely glad that I did! It was a fantastic read!

Keep up the great work!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 2/22/2003
Sometimes, one has to do what you have to do. In the case of Phoenix, it was either destroy Darkseid, or risk being enslaved and used to destroy the earth. She/It had no option. While the JLA may not have liked it, I think if anyone could understand, it would be Batman. Now to see what happens with the next chapter.
Jenny chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
GREAT FANFIC!

UPDATE ASAP!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 2/19/2003
Darkseid, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT go after the Phoenix! If people don't understand what I'm reffering too, try your local comic book store, and look for the DC & Marvel crossover involving the Teen Titans and the X-Men. It was NOT a pretty picture!
LEM chapter 3 . 2/18/2003
Interesting 3 chapters -short but good. I hope to read more. Keep up good work.
Bronny chapter 2 . 2/18/2003
Very cool. Quirky. And Yay, no fight scenes caused by arrogance or stupidity. Can you write sequels? It would be good to see what happens next.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
So, the JLA is trying to bring Phoenix into the fold. GOOD LUCK! The Phoenix entity is WAY too powerful to be just brought in holding hands. I smell some trouble in the future.
Becky chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
Neat story so far!
Maraena chapter 2 . 2/17/2003
This is good!

I hope you keep on it!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Very interesting. I wonder how Diana will react when she finds out that she is dealing with the Phoneix!
Gambit 14 chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Good, you should have Sapphire be Phoenix's new host.