Reviews for Stargate: Immortal
oxyd2013 chapter 26 . 6/12
In one of the previous chapters you described a kind of virtual game world in which most of the Terrans spent hours everyday. Why not use a similar system to crew spaceships or whatever billions of LY away.
It would require a secure long range com system (quantum intrication?) and could be used only in case of imminent action:
"Today your mission consist in jumping into an armored mech on Zagros 7 to get the planet rid of its crabs' infestation. If you succeed you get to serve aboard one of the latest Defiants ships in a Vargas dominated galaxy cluster. If you fail, you are back back to seducing fake cat girls into fighting the Orcs around the Mordor. Good luck Citizen!"
Tellurian10000 chapter 26 . 5/26
The new chapter is great. Dear author, thank you for your work. This is an amazing cycle of works. I wanted to ask you. If, the Earthlings have few people for ships. They have a reserve (12 colonies). there to serve in many people. to serve in the space fleet is an honor for them. I am sure there will be many who wish. (this will give an opportunity. integrate them into large space). Let Onill come to them with the big ships and show their ships. 12 colonies in line to serve on such ships.
Arekanderu chapter 26 . 5/17
Oh nice . Those aliens have always been one of my favourites

And I am curious if this is a calm before the storm . Earth seem to be winning way too much and the people on Earth seem to safe and happy . I can’t help but wonder if there isn’t going to be a big attack heading their way
Chloe chapter 26 . 5/6
Nice chapter
ZhaWarudo chapter 26 . 5/8
sto nisu stvoritelji vargasa i destiny vec povezani, traze izvor svemira, za kontrolu ili znatizelju, mozda je tamo neki super alien mozda nitko.
Ideja, konacno Alliance pobijedi i otkre multiverse, jack ode na pivu sa homerom, daniel ode u izgubljeni hram sa indianom itd. Solidan happy ending.
Hah ubio si Star Wars i Warhammer sa njihovim 10km brodovima.
Ne mislim da im je sa svom tom tehnologijom tesko smislit mehanicko rjesenje kako praviti sferoidne brodove, makar male3001000km. Ne mora mjenjat smjer, samo se rotira al opet nije toliko velik da ne moze promjenit smjer brzo. A i taj mothership poslije rata, sfera! XD
Aha motori u jednom smjeru su problem, tek ovaj novi sa crnom rupom vozi u bilokojem smjeru kao alieni u The Expanse.
Nedavno sam procitao fanfic o Federaciji koja je prezivila u Warhammeru 40k, imaju slicnu tehnologiju ali je sve usmjereno na rat koji traje tisucama godina. Sve se reciklira, beskonacna municija i sakupljanje organskog materijala koji se pretvori u nutricionisku masu s kojom umjetno uzgajaju vojnike. Ekstremno za Stargate al eto ideje za dugi rat protiv beskonacno mnogih neprijatelja i za koji nema zelje od normalnih ljudi u mlijecnoj stazi. Mislim ekstremno zato sto masine pociste bojiste i voila od materijala neprijatelja dodu prijatelji, al normalni klonovi bi i mogli proc il ne moraju bit klonovi nego originalni ljudi napravljeni u umjetnim maternicama, pa malo humanitarni da budu, nakon nekoliko godina ako prezive mogu radit sta oce kao civili il ostat u sluzbi.
MalSer chapter 26 . 5/8
Enjoyed the new chapter, as always. Thanks!
EffervescentNova chapter 26 . 5/8
Great chapter.

I'd like to meet some of these new alien allies they are making. There 3 galactic empire species they are making allies with. We don't get much sense of their nature or character though.

I suspect Liam may have encountered the shadowy masters behind the Vargas creation.

Look forward to more
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 26 . 5/7
Nice one
Armiture chapter 26 . 5/6
I'm glad that you intend to finish this trilogy and I'm looking forward to the eventual downfall of the Vargas and whatever is behind them. Which, I assume is the first race to ascend in the universe billions of years before the Milky Way formed.

I look forward to the next update in a few months.
oldmantooldrip chapter 26 . 5/6
Great story.

Here is a idea to solve the problem of manpower for the ships with the technology and advancements that the terrans have made, Why not take the concept of using a droid army from the Confederacy of Independent Systems in the star wars movies.

That way they could have millions and millions of droids to man all of their ships.

Just a thought, hope it helps
Eaglestorm27 chapter 26 . 5/6
Finally we have a next chapter . You know it doesn't prove any problem if you build some background . It's actually fine to have a lot of chapter with actions , humor , adventures and then to have just a single chapter of tech , policies . It"s quite good to make a change of pace sometime .
So Singularity reactor is still out from now for every ship . To be fair , nothing will stop them to remake new ships better in term of technology yet still appeasing in the eyes . Nothing could stop the Terran to after decades and centuries to managed scale it down their technologies , increasing their efficiency and yet still reaching a smaller side . Technologies developpement turn to be smaller instead of keep of being bigger . Beside they have transcendentalism technology so i guess kept waiting for a few decades to have new ships and new classes appear to adopt the technology . I think i just a found way to turn the ZPM better . What if you built a dimensional pocket who store instead of energy but hydrogen then you built some kind of gravitationnal force who pull the hydrogen toward a core where fusion reaction is now possible . You will told me where to find hydrogen: anywhere and not only since it's the simplest atom it should be easier to produce this kind of atom from energy conversion . What do you think ? So Liam don't know what the fuck he met to managed to turn his ship into this ? Well i have the feeling that the big bad wolf will show up .
I think you should deserved a long rest after this . To be fair , no one will resent you if you didn't write the sequel .
ptbv chapter 26 . 5/6
thanks for the chapter
Chronus1326 chapter 26 . 5/6
An excellent chapter, thank you! Could we get an unshackled Cylon crew for more crew on ships (I really hope that was your story, its been so long!)
Hi-Fionn chapter 26 . 5/6
Loved it. It’s a shame that there’s so much time between updates but there’s nothing can be done. Looking forward to a next if there is one.
Lukas chapter 25 . 4/23
Still one of the best stories ever and rereading it whenever i can
Love your work keep it up