Reviews for Run
BrightLotusMoon chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
Hhhhhha as much as I love this perfect shining jewel I want MORE. I still want more after so long.
Kiyola chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
CONTINUE IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I BEG YOUUUU!
Emslionpride chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
Poor Mikey.
amayranni22 chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
poor and little mikey
Arachnide chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Ok, that must be one of the best one shots on mikey that i have ever read. It was amazing! The flow of the story was natural and easy to follow. The plot was gripping and intoxicating. You had me hooked and intrigued from the very start. I loved this! The way you portràyed them suited them very much and i absolutely loved how you displaied their emotions and thoughts. This is an incredible story. Would it be possible for you to write a continueation? I would love to see how you would handle that.

I send you my condolences on the loss of that family member. I know how it can feel to lose somebody close to you. I am really sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I love this, this is amazing! You did such a great job writing this! I just hope I can possibly write something like this myself one day! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Fucking perfect.
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Wow, just wow.

I loved the point you made with cursing, it fits Mikey SO WELL!
Smokescreen-ninja chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Loved it, poor Mikey and three angerly trutles.
thesilentwinterrebel chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I don't know how to feel on dis
justbeinghappy4you chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Awesome
Please continue it, it's a masterpiece!
Celeste38 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Good fic!

It's been a while since I've read a non-crossover 4Kids fic, I really liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Wow, I was totally surprised! Poor Mikey... I liked how it paralleled with 'The Shredder Strikes Back.' Your writing style is interesting, I'm definitely intrigued.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Love this! Please continue
Shelly Hamato chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Cool story! Will you follow it up? I'd love to see how he heals!