Reviews for The Spanish Ladies
Thomas Drovin chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
I'm watching JAWS when I got an idea to have a look for some fanfics and I found this story.

I think this is a real nice short you thought up for Quint, he obviously was still around in a spiritual form on the Island to warn people on avoiding the same fate he and his dead shipmates of the 'USS Indianapolis' suffered at the jaws of sharks. That's pretty good with Halloween coming up, perhaps you should do a few more shorts like this in the future.
I can see Quint sing with someone else or perhaps with Brody one last time "Show me the way to go home."

Anyway thanks for sharing and see you...OUT THERE!
Godzilla183 chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Caroline you saw and talked to a ghost
NotMarge chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
*mouth hangs open, me stares at screen*

*finally, grins*

Wicked.
TaladarkieJJ chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Interesting little fic. I like the idea of Quint's ghost/spirit wandering around Amity. His sudden appearance saved Caroline from the bull shark, so it seems. Poor Brody's still struggling with his tragic death. Maybe it would be nice if he could have a little chat with the old shark hunter too. I enjoyed this alot. Good job.
Scholarly-Cimmerian chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
This is a well-written piece. Poor Quint.
Farewell and adieu, you salty old sea dog...
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Quint is a lot more polite as a ghost than he is as a living person. Maybe he's reassessed his priorities or something.
Still, this is an interesting read.
TheProfessorAndMaryAnn chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
This was a great one-shot! I'd love to see what you could do with it as a whole book on here0
Anonymous Rex chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Wow. Very effective writing. I really like this!