Reviews for Suddenly
Please update
EverdayMagic chapter 8 . 7/27
I often find these young Harry stories too fluffy, but I am enjoying this. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5Funla chapter 1 . 7/14
So cute
Lavitar chapter 4 . 7/6
I was crying in the first chapters; beautifully written! I give you a virtual cookie :P And I loved the shopping trip.
Voldemort chapter 8 . 6/25
{Insert fangirl screech}
RandomFan chapter 8 . 6/23
I LOVE it! Can't wait for more!
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 8 . 6/18
I discovered your story today and I absolutely love it. I know Lucius was a complete arse earlier in the story, any chance that you can change him for the better? In the final battle Lucius finally picked Draco and Narcissa over Voldemort, any chance Severus could sway him away from Voldemort and the Death Eaters before Voldemort returns? It may not be in your plans, Canon Lucius is a hideous villian but if you are open to idea please consider the potential of the Malfoy power and money being used on if not the side of the Light, then at least being removed from Voldemort's reach. It would seriously weaken Voldemort's power if he lost the Malfoys money and political support.
Saggyherman chapter 8 . 6/8
;)
FamRoyalty chapter 8 . 6/7
Oh God I can only imagine the adventures Harry will have
RLynnT chapter 1 . 6/6
when Harry's face is covered in treacle tart, you said "Snape leaned forward to whip his face" i think you meant "wipe". lol
leggylover03 chapter 8 . 6/6
Awww I love them!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 8 . 6/4
Great song hat. I have a feeling the hat ment that Harry will start being friends with all the houses causing
"However this may not be forevermore.

Maintain friendships that are firm and true,

Pursue outsiders for they'll be loyal to you.

Be like the Founders of this school,

Work in harmony and uphold all rules."
Harry you got Severus to admit to loving someone. You are making great changes in Severus.
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 1 . 6/4
wow this chapter is just too cute, and I can't wait to read more.
roni2010 chapter 1 . 6/4
love the plot: great characters' personalitiesonward to the next chapters...
krosi chapter 8 . 6/3
Nice sorting hat song. Different. I liked the chapter and the Harry and Severus interactions. How adorable. Hope you update soon!