Reviews for Crime and Punishment
Dad chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
I think we could call that a gentle chapter.
JayBat chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
Thanks for the update!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 10 . 6/3/2017
i love it! thanks for the update!
Dad chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Well done. Your English is not perfect, but the story is very enjoyable and original. I have enjoyed it immenseley.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 9 . 3/31/2017
that's awesome...I hope with the magic in it it actually covers it up.
4fanci chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
Such a quiet meditative Draco. He and Hermione seem very peaceful when they are together. I'd like to see that happen more often! Well done!
JayBat chapter 9 . 3/30/2017
Nice chapter. The chapter title could be Milestones (plural).

Draco pays a social call on the Grangers? Heavens! Although in some ways maybe they know him better than their own daughter. I hope Hermione can start letting her parents back into her life now.

Yes of *course* Hermione wrote the speech. :-)

Are you going to share with us what Draco's new tattoo looks like?

Looking forward to your next.
JayBat chapter 8 . 3/23/2017
Love your Mr. & Mrs. Granger, they don't back down to Draco, not one bit, and they're so terrified for Hermione. And they got Draco to be honest; well he *is* working on that one his own, but that was a big conversation he had with them.

"I don't believe in redemption, Granger", nice.

Waiting with great anticipation for the first time Draco says "Hermione", and looking forward to your next.
Will 0'the Wisp chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Lovely chapter, really enjoyed the first on page meeting with Hermione. The museum he's funding sounds like a good idea, too. Great stuff, thanks for writing this.
Will 0'the Wisp chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Another great chapter here. I loved both Draco's conversations with his therapist and the letters from his travels across Europe. It keeps things interesting and different. You're a very good writer, so you carry the story off well. Draco's post-war guilt (sounds a little like post-traumatic stress disorder) continues to be conveyed well, but I look forward to seeing how he heals.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
still good. keep going please!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
still good. keep going please!
Will 0'the Wisp chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
Excellent first chapter, with great story telling and pacing. Your spelling and grammar is generally very good, but do be careful. Draco would have been charged with "treason" not "treasure". I minor mistake, but one that made me squint and look twice.

Anyway, I felt you got Draco's voice down perfectly. Just right for a kid who'd just been through a terrible ordeal, realised in the worst possible way he's not who he thought he was, and come out on the losing side. He sounds lost and bewildered, in short. It's good that he's learned his lesson in this story.
JayBat chapter 7 . 3/1/2017
Thank you, I just read the first 7 and enjoyed them.

You write your characters' feelings, regrets, and emotions in what feels like a very realistic way; not simple, not one-sided. Astoria is right, though; Draco needs to cowboy up and stop walloowing and obsessing. To study the history of your family and your society is valuable, but not at the expense of everything/everyone else in your life. Easier said than done.

How will Ms. Bramley feel about her two wizarding patients getting together? :-)
elizabethrose1974 chapter 6 . 2/23/2017