Reviews for Tim Would Never
WonderPickle chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS WOW

okay this is amazing fuck you tim armstrong. I love how Paige acknowledges Walter's flaws. I love how you explored this. Scorpion is so so so special because these are not just your average people. and you explained that SOOOOO well. I just love how good this is. I love how you talked about the little things. Walter isn't big on little things, he's big on grander gestures and things that make sense to him. not the little ways that he wouldn't know mean a lot. but despite that, he still loves Paige unconditionally. I just absolutely adore your writing. you explained their relationship so well and ahhhhhhhh! this is so good
ForShizzleRenizzle chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
This was SO good! I think having doubts sometimes is human nature - especially when you're frustrated. This was so honest & real. Loved it!
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
Wow. Have you ever had one of those days! Poor Paige!

I love that you show Walter as being immediately aware that something is bothering Paige - and that he knows to ask her - but he's still not able to make the leap and not take her answer literally. It shows great growth for him, but still shows that this is not and likely never will be his strength. His response is so typically Walter - very literal as well and he has no idea that to the typical person it sounds almost dismissive, while to Walter - it's actually a big deal to essentially indicate that he is willing to drop everything and listen - as soon as she decides that's what she wants.

It's also brilliantly appropriate that you have Walter use a math analogy to communicate that he really does understand how a number of small problems have added up to Paige being big-time upset. But then the Walter dichotomy comes back in that he doesn't have a clue what to say or do to make her feel better. So he does the most logical thing he can think of - he asks her.

And he doesn't even really understand her when she asks about the fumes.

I also love how you start the story out with all these little things that are bothering Paige - annoyances, yes, but not all that important in the grand scheme, especially for someone who helps to save the world on a regular basis. And you end with Paige evaluating her relationship on much the same terms - realizing that the little things that Tim is so good at, but Walter just isn't, are simply not important either - not up against the less tangible, but much more important things that Walter gives her - and Tim could never. :)

Brilliantly beautiful!
Celia chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Good one! So very true!
Yogi chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
WOW SO BEAUTIFUL TOP 5 FANFIC I'VE EVER READ
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
When they get together, I think your accounting of Paige's thoughts will be a spot on. Loved it! Not wishing more potholes on you, but if this is what happens from them... potholes, it is!
Seriesaddict1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Nice one ! I can totally picture Paige thinking this way
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Love it:)
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
Very nice juxtaposition of the two men and their strengths and weaknesses.
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
This was interesting. I think there's so much material in Walter and Paige being together because, especially in the beginning, there's going to be a lot for them both to adapt to. They just don't see the world the same way. And I guess it's fairly normal to compare people you're dating with exes sometimes but like geez Tim, just go away forever. Anyway the Waige scene was hot and I loved their thoughts about everything Walter had to offer, great as always.
treerose chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
So so so good!
Jstoebner chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
I really enjoyed reading this! If only the show's writers would take some Waite suggestions fro this site
Bicii chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
What a beautiful way to realise what is worth it!
Thank you for this sweet story.
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Oh, man, this was so good! So very true! And, just *sigh* exactly what I want Paige to realize! Perfect doesn't exist. And if it did, it would turn out to be a disappointment. Tim might be textbook 'ideal' but Walter is still the better man for her. Love that thought.