Reviews for The God of Death: Deathsworn
Master Archive chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Nice work and Also Merry Christmas
M. Archive
Master Archive chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
I hope you are continuing this tale.I stumbled upon your stories and I have to say i really like this series. You have a badass warrior Harry:)Winter soldier is my favorite character too)
Eagerly awaiting the next

M. Archive
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2017
I really hope this story isn’t abadoned.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Not gonna lie, I never thought I'd read a fic that ships Barty and Lily. Definitely never thought I'd enjoy said ship, either.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu dont kill Robards! Harry, Tonks needs him!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Harry's so fucking OP right now that it's not even funny. Two purebloods (one of them exceptionally powerful) AND Grindelwald? Fuck no. Sorry, but he is too OP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
So, interesting so far. However, why describe Tiberius as tall and then "fancast" him as Hardy? The guy may have played Bane, but he's not tall. I'm talking 5'10" MAYBE, and that's being generous.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2017
I really miss this story .i have reread both storys 3 times now i hope u update soon
The darklord mutley
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 20 . 10/31/2017
Yay, Gellert left his tower! I am loving Hugo's storyline so far. I also enjoyed Harry's interaction with Hermione and Lily. Im looking forward to Barty answering Lily's question and the following convo, I foresee a few good laughs and possibly a couple awww's. I missed Tonks in this chapter, so I hope you touch base with her in your next update. Which will be soon, right? lol
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
And the plot thickens! lol Seems like it was a bad time for Harry to leave, I really think he should have at least talked to Hermione, Barty, and Reggie before he went off the way he did. He is only the most wanted man in the country, no biggie. lol I am curious to see what is going to happen with Pansy and Scorpius now that a couple of the Malfoys have broken out. If I recall correctly, Scorpius mentioned that his dad and his grandparents were in prison, but this chapter only says that 'both Malfoys' broke out which makes me assume only two made it out. I want to automatically say Draco and Lucius, but idk if Lucius would leave Cissy like that so maybe Draco is the one that got left behind? And what is Tonks going to be doing, now that she is faced with a bunch of free time? Loving the plot development so far!
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
Damn, you made me have to reach for the tissues again...another great chapter...you gave the moment between Tonks and Harry the perfect amount warm fuzzies mixed with heartache. On another note, I know Barty has his eye on Lily, but Reggie is available...maybe he can help Tonks get over Harry...I think either him or her partner would be good choices. Tonks deserves her own special someone.
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 17 . 10/31/2017
The reunion scene was perfection...I'm going to go get tissues now... definitely worth the wait!
Sxyblondgrl95 chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Bastard got what he deserved! It will be interesting to see Hermione's reaction to finding out Harry's alive. I can see her reacting a few different ways. Mostly I'm just excited because this means they are one step closer to actually seeing each other again!
tanithlipsky chapter 20 . 10/4/2017
very good
Beyondthesea16 chapter 20 . 9/18/2017
nice update, so when does little hugo get his magic kick started, waiting for more