Reviews for The God of Death: Deathsworn
Are you going to finish this? I would really love to read more.
back2front chapter 20 . 9/28
no! you can't abandon it there! this is easily my favorite AU in years, there's about 200 plot directions u have written so it can't be writers block. if u have snuffed it then dictate the rest via the resurrection stone, no excuse is valid for leaving such a great story!
back2front chapter 14 . 9/27
I fuckin love this story. barty, reg and Harry's camaraderie is so well written and believable. barty is stealing it for favorite character tho, numerous times I've laughed out loud at the random bollocks he comes out with. then this chapter peaking with the truly sinister sides to all 3 of the main characters (the hangman's poem at the end was such an epic touch, it made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up) great work, I hope you keep it up.
skyrimpotter1499 chapter 16 . 9/16
in general could you put translations in so those of us who don't speak anything but English can know what is said thank you very much for the awesome story you have written
brijay chapter 20 . 9/1
omg. youve gotta finish this haha i need to know what happens next. read the first installment over last few days and been reading this none stop last night and today. please continue or outline your plot points of what happened next lol
GREENPEACE1990 chapter 20 . 7/26
I love this story! You are such a wonderful writer! I can't wait to find out what happens next. i see you haven't updated in awhile... i hope you come back soon!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 6 . 5/29
God dammit, I'm mad at you! Go find your grill, Harry! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
censoredentity chapter 1 . 5/2
i can feel the pain oh god.. i can relate to tonks
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 20 . 4/23
Great stories so far. I've read the first and now to chapter 20 of Death sworn, and gotta say it's amazing. please keep up the updates as its been almost 1 year since the last. Thanks again
KiSwordsman chapter 20 . 4/19
Please don't abandon the story. I've been waiting for the longest time for the chapter were Harry kills James given the large amount of build up from the previous story I really want it to happen very badly.
This is some heavy shit , nice writing!
NateP chapter 20 . 3/6
Great story! I recently found your works and I've been bingeing on them! I like the character interaction, depth, settings and your writing style! I look forward to reading more!
Grand Moff Potter chapter 20 . 1/31
Love this fic series. Everything progresses rather naturally, and even though Harry seems overpowered, I like it. You gave him 4 years of intense training under grindlewald which would make anybody more powerful, and if he is going to be the leader of a global revolution he needs to be a dumbledore or grindlewaldesque kin of magic user. Just a small fraction of my thoughts. Please update soon, one of my favorite fics to date.

PS. It's incredibly well written
Master Archive chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Nice work and Also Merry Christmas
M. Archive
Master Archive chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
I hope you are continuing this tale.I stumbled upon your stories and I have to say i really like this series. You have a badass warrior Harry:)Winter soldier is my favorite character too)
Eagerly awaiting the next