Reviews for The God of Death: Deathsworn
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 6 . 5/29
God dammit, I'm mad at you! Go find your grill, Harry! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
censoredentity chapter 1 . 5/2
i can feel the pain oh god.. i can relate to tonks
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 20 . 4/23
Great stories so far. I've read the first and now to chapter 20 of Death sworn, and gotta say it's amazing. please keep up the updates as its been almost 1 year since the last. Thanks again
KiSwordsman chapter 20 . 4/19
Please don't abandon the story. I've been waiting for the longest time for the chapter were Harry kills James given the large amount of build up from the previous story I really want it to happen very badly.
This is some heavy shit , nice writing!
NateP chapter 20 . 3/6
Great story! I recently found your works and I've been bingeing on them! I like the character interaction, depth, settings and your writing style! I look forward to reading more!
Grand Moff Potter chapter 20 . 1/31
Love this fic series. Everything progresses rather naturally, and even though Harry seems overpowered, I like it. You gave him 4 years of intense training under grindlewald which would make anybody more powerful, and if he is going to be the leader of a global revolution he needs to be a dumbledore or grindlewaldesque kin of magic user. Just a small fraction of my thoughts. Please update soon, one of my favorite fics to date.

PS. It's incredibly well written
Master Archive chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
Nice work and Also Merry Christmas
M. Archive
Master Archive chapter 20 . 12/24/2017
I hope you are continuing this tale.I stumbled upon your stories and I have to say i really like this series. You have a badass warrior Harry:)Winter soldier is my favorite character too)
Eagerly awaiting the next

M. Archive
Guest chapter 20 . 12/1/2017
I really hope this story isn’t abadoned.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Not gonna lie, I never thought I'd read a fic that ships Barty and Lily. Definitely never thought I'd enjoy said ship, either.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2017
Nuuuuuuuuuuuu dont kill Robards! Harry, Tonks needs him!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Harry's so fucking OP right now that it's not even funny. Two purebloods (one of them exceptionally powerful) AND Grindelwald? Fuck no. Sorry, but he is too OP.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
So, interesting so far. However, why describe Tiberius as tall and then "fancast" him as Hardy? The guy may have played Bane, but he's not tall. I'm talking 5'10" MAYBE, and that's being generous.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2017
I really miss this story .i have reread both storys 3 times now i hope u update soon
The darklord mutley