Reviews for Candyman
ravencarr chapter 2 . 10/20/2017
You..you..you.. you tease!
That subtle statement of Blaise/Hermione's getting me all happy and the "Ha!Knew it!About time!" kind of feeling ~~~
Love everything in this absolutely amazing story.
Shrieking Draco in a rather off-key fashion to baffle Harry and his hilarious pinning-moment and..and.. to the four marvelous conspirators (big hugs!) and of course to the big dodo confession (never been grateful enough to this poor extinct flightless bird).
Your imagination's breathtaking. Simple premise where Draco likes an oblivious Harry and voila, this 2-chapters happened *yay!*
Thanks again!
thetreasure11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2017
Is it bad that I really, really want a sequel to this fic detailing Hermione and Blaise fluff?
I know okay chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
Very nice.
I know okay chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
This is really good so far. I don't even like chocolate and now I want some.
Cathy20 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
You know I'm going to leave a glowing review! This was fantastic! Awesome to see your writing yet again! I especially loved all the detail you out in to describing the desserts! Hot as Hell. Can't wait for you next one!
Love,
Cathy
evilgoddess1990 chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
This was so sweet!
No longer of any concern chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
I thought they were going to join the shops into Sugar-coated Sin... but this works as well. I enjoyed it. thanks
Katoptris9 chapter 2 . 1/22/2017
Very entertaining!
NewtoFF chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
Drarry fluff and desserts. Life can't get sweeter than this.
Thanks for sharing!
Candicehrt chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
Beautiful. Adorable and sweet
SarahLuzie chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
This is such a sweet story. I really like it.
Can't wait for more of your stories.
thelonelyonlychild chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
This is so adorable and sweet and well-written and I'm kind of freaking out and I can't wait for the rest!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Looking forward to the next chapter . I'm really hungry for those marvelous desserts you described!
I've never understood what treacle tart is though. Like custard pie which is one of very favorite desserts?
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
That was so cute! Especially the scene where Hermione tells him that Draco's preference runs towards dark hair men. It cracked me up. Thanks for the lovely chapter, I look forward to more sweet moments in the next one. :)
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
Omgg my heart.. So sweet and well written. Love how you write all of the characters and the premise is new and adorable. Excited for pt 2. Really enjoying this!