Reviews for Innocence Lost
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 10/26
What they are doing is wrong is wrong and immoral and illegal. I along with others with the same view as me would make an order that what they are planning would result in an automatic death penalty that is. Yes I mean just that I would put every single one of those people to death Sadly in the real would their are people how do just that in real world my grandfather was aware of this bullshit from his time before retirement and he wasn't happy and told me if he had his way he would have had all of the scientists and soldiers involved in this crap but to death. And thing these effing assholes also don't seem to realize is that they are going state to hell upon death. Many humans never seem to learn from the past history. Mess with The laws of nature set my The Heavenly Father whom is
our creator and many of these assholes are atheists who believe they can do what ever they want Treat people as weapons is wrong.

So better put every single member of these criminals to death along with everyone who is financing this illegal bullshit. Genetic engineering is illegal science is fine but done within the rules laws of God. I look forward to the day when every single criminal asshole is out to death And with that Yahweh/YaHoWaH/YHWH.

I am really disgusted that many authors refuse to learn that their are laws commandments that no human can disobey because The laws of our creator means death. In fact in the Book of Enoch it even talks about this kind of shit going on pre global flood. Which all of the illegal crap back then with is like what is going on now resulted in the Flood. And when it comes to the Dursleys because of what they let happen to Harry so need to have everything taken away and that includes their freedom for the rest of their life to think about what they did wrong. And As said I want all of these criminal immoral asshole put to death. Anyway who is against the death penalty is an stupid idiot. After all it was not us humans who initiated the death penalty if was Our heavenly father and he said the wages of sin is death. Sin is disobedience which in many cases is also criminal activities and behavior. And in Scripture it talks about last days prophecy which indicates that a large portion of The population will be put to death because they refuse to acknowledge what they have been doing is wrong evil. As for Sarah in this story she is starting to see 2gatv4gey are doing is wrong but yet she should have realized this from the very beginning but she did not. This is why I also believe that spiritual worship services should be mandatory because one of the things it teaches is right from wrong and includes historical events and try he consequences of wrongful behavior and the rewards of doing what is right and obedience.

And altering Harry's genetics Turing him into a mutant. And Harry genetics are that of a magic user. Known as Homo-Magi. And in many was Albus is also guilty for what happened to Harry Placing Harry with the Dursleys. If they want Harry to be placed with anyone and be raised in the mundane world then he should have been placed with The Tonks or Even with the Royal Family they would never allowed this if anything the Minute Elizabeth learned. about about these people she would have ordered the program shut down and everyone excited. After all because of her oath she took she has to obey to obey the Laws of God. And she knows what the consequences are if she does not.

The Wizarding World needs a massive cleansing and reforms and the same goes for the Mundane World as well with most of the immoral law breaking garbage put to death.

Plus something stupid shithead of a headmaster need to learn is to obey Potters when it came to their will(s) because they planned ahead in case something happen and most likely may have been given a sneak peak as to what might happen but no thanks to that old aged asshole if happened when it could have been avoided if he would have just obeyed. At least Vernon died and for what he did he got what he deserved. With this being A.U. I would like to see a viewing portal so as to show that fat Walrus in hell.

Any way it has been four years since the last update.
fhippogriff chapter 2 . 8/19
If you add to this story, I'll gladly read it!
Really nice story! Love how you're setting things up in the magical world so that Harry can neatly leave it (if that's the intention). It's been so long since you or Plums have written anything. I hope you both are ok and will deign to amuse us unworthy mortals of completing your wonderful stories!
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 5/1
Wow... This was pretty dark and gritty, but I'm definitely a fan.
Bailey chapter 2 . 4/16
Will there be more chapters?
KratostheLycan chapter 1 . 4/14
They did not just call Harry "Spare" ffs
lil-Bear2020 chapter 2 . 4/11
Keep it up
Dudley D Dudley chapter 2 . 1/23
Good story please finish it. Unless your dead, in which case don't bother.
GODKINGASH chapter 1 . 1/22
Nice~ amazing wow
a sanguinary gaurd chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
this story is incredible I hope you ceep going some day
Sultan Asil Arslan-Hiatus chapter 2 . 12/7/2020
This is awesome. Really hope you will return to writing. You stories are riots!
ProjectZion chapter 2 . 10/19/2020
I hope this is continued one day.
lokyyt chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
more please keep typing and please reply
Damobea chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
Are you going to update other stories anytime soon? It has been almost a year since the last.
eprince200 chapter 2 . 8/6/2020