Reviews for Innocence Lost
Sicarous chapter 1 . 3/23/2017
Loving the story.
feauxen chapter 2 . 3/21/2017
So I do know a Marvel expert, but he happens to view all fanfiction as smut. I do know more about Marvel than DC, but I know next to nothing about the comics or the Weapon X project, so I probably don't fit qualifications.

Still, I love the story, now that we've gotten past the whole massive child abusing douche-nozzles that are the Weapon X project, and I'm certain that the only thing grounding Harry and Laura to sanity isn't just going to die off. Though I do have a teensy question about that one. How the FUCK did Harry get there right in time to save Sarah?! I'm fairly certain I understand how he survived, but that was some VERY convenient timing and I do hope it gets explained at some point in the future. Right now it's basically just a deus ex machina for no other reason than to save Sarah's life, and the fact that it saved Sarah's life is about the only reason that I'm not more upset. I mean come on, whoever wrote the comic where Sarah died definitely had no soul.
Jimbocous chapter 2 . 3/20/2017
Fascinating story so far, and nicely written. Hoping I'll see some more backstory on this, and that it will progress apace. Thanks for a great read so far!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 2 . 3/19/2017
Great fic so far, looking forward to reading more
Citopal chapter 2 . 3/16/2017
i cant wait to see wolverine reacting to having 2? kids
Hitsumaru chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Really enjoy reading your different takes o. The sandboxed you play with. Good luck with your writing, can't wait to see what you come up with next!
inFamousSlyMonkey chapter 2 . 3/12/2017
Great couple of chapters, so looking forward to seeing more. Especially when they get to Xaviers School, and seeing the interactions with other students.

Disappointing to hear Hermione isn't going to be a part of the story, would have been interesting if she became Sarah's protoge. Hope Luna is one of the characters that stays in the story. Having her be a mutant and that's why she sees all these creatures and stuff.
Going to guess Fleur is the certain HP character to carry on into the Marvel world, something about her interactions and reactions that make me think so.

I absolutely love Harry and Laura's sibling relationship, and how Laura and Sarah have been magical adopted into the Potter family. The familys reaction when Dumbledore had a go at Sarah brought a warm fuzzy feeling to my heart! 3 3 3 3
darklight66 chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
very much enjoying the story so far very intesting premise and am looking forward to see what happens next. also might i advice you to read lightning dragons roar a hp/fairy tail crossover that branches into other crossovers including devil may cry and smallvile if you are looking for ideas on making this a xover that is one of the best fanfiction i have read that has multable crossovers.
Interview etiqut chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Nicely done
I can't help but imagine watching Laura extract information would have age moody feel warm and fuzzy inside and smirk on the outside, all the whole harbouring fantasies of taking her to a training session of would be combatants to provide a demonstration of how things look when done right. And then rubbing it in said recruits faces that a little girl is showing them up and as such he's evidently been to kind and soft to them and needs to up the training regime to something more respectable, something that a young girl like Laura might not find offensively boring.

Interview etiquette 101 by mad eye and guest lecturer x23
rb2312 chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
really love this story

never thought to look for x23 stories till I saw the "LOGAN" film last week
can not wait to read more.

BTW. If they were to make a film featuring the grown up X23, who would you like to play the part.
think Victoria Justice has the right look and build.

though the girl playing the younger version in Logan also nails the part
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
I'm liking this.

In also holding out hope for a Luna pairing.
Wolf of the Grey chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Ohhh yes. This story has everything I love in it. I can't wait till Wallmort finally kicks the bucket and we have Laura and Harry introduced to their father...sorta. Man that would be amazing. This story is just so amazingly epic. It's an adventure with deep characters and awesome powers. I genuinely enjoyed reading this.
hellz swordsman chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Loving this story. Hoping for more. Can't decide who would be best with harry and laura though. Maybe ninja kitty pryde for harry. But i dont know for laura.
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
great fic! please update soon!
RCPMione chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Very nice, please keep writing!
398 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »