Reviews for Innocence Lost
Lifelessman chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Good Work...! 1
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 2 . 7/9/2019
Fantastic story hope you will come back to this soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2019
fantastic read, 9/10
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 2 . 6/7/2019
Lmao

Just like all your other pieces of nonsense, you can't finish a single fucking thing. Can you?
Darth Authorr chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
Are you ever going to continue this? Cause its bloody amazing
2 Up chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
please update
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2019
One question, Where is the rest of this story?
Please keep writing.
mongodatroll chapter 2 . 5/2/2019
Really hoping you come back to this at some point, it is such a good start it would be a shame to leave it abandoned.
dcoon chapter 2 . 4/23/2019
will either harry, laura, or sarah be able/learn to use magic
Outgund chapter 2 . 4/22/2019
As always I enjoy your stories. just decided to read this one after you started updating again, love it. always like X-23 as a character. although the only fanfic I have really read with her was How can one will cause so much chaos.
stalkerdarkshadow chapter 2 . 4/21/2019
are you continuing this?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2019
Corrections:

*She pushed herself away and moved over to the werewolf whose legs she had sliced the legs of*

"... she had sliced off."

*Not once acknowledging the call of a few of Albus' companions, and himself could not help but shout himself.*

"... and he could ..."

*... he called out, reaching out with his hand as if she could stop her.*

"he" not "she".

*He was currently engaging the largest of any of the werewolves ..."

"... the largest of the ..."

*This one seemed far less mindless rabid beast than the others. *

"... far less a mindless ..."

*"I want my questions asked.*

Shouldn't that be "answered" rather than "asked"?

*There over two hundred yards of bridge, with minimal cover.*

"There was over ..."

*The younger of the two were clad in jeans and matching grey hoodies, while Sarah was wearing black slacks and had changed her blouse for one not stained in blood.*

Tweak to:
"The younger two of the trio were clad in jeans and ..."

Your initial version would've only had Laura in jeans and hoodie with no mention of Harry's garments. The suggested corrected version creates a separation between the teens and Sarah, thus they both end up in jeans etc, because of the contrast and separation.

*It just needs retrieved.*

"retrieval" rather than "retrieved"

Or you add: "to be" after "needs".

Either works.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Comments:

- Healing Factor
Was rereading this and the following question bubbled up.

Wouldn't their Healing Factor make it quicker to develop antibodies vs venom?

If so, why not take the amount that would harm a regular human and inject it into themselves to make them immune to said toxin?

That way if things do go FUBAR, than they'll be one step ahead of the game as it's one less tool to be used against them.

Only one I'm iffy on with immunization is Basilisk venom and that"s because its toxicity is downright absurd and seems to be molecular based rather than cellular, hence its ability to effect inorganic objects, thus also making a healing factor alone inadequate as a counter measure and I doubt they know that Phoenix Tears can counteract it either.

- I'm just a girl, lucky me. Tweedledee is the Pall Bearer's son.

You'd think that after dealing with nesting mothers a la the Hungarian Horntail, Charlie would be more aware of which is the more dangerous gender of a species.

Especially, considering how much of a battleaxe his mother is, or McG for that matter.

Heh, speaking of her, will the Old Fool get his face clawed off by a passed off tabby as well? As she warned him and he's the one who talked her around and kept filling her head with BS that Harry was fine.

- Treatment
Have to point out that the techniques used to create Laura are one potential cure to the low birth issues suffered by most of wizarding kind.

Same applies to IVF for that matter.

And if it's the witches with problems due to the inbreeding, than surrogacy by New Bloods can counter that.

Course that would require s drastic mentality change amongst their kind, so I'm not holding my breath.

As they do seem the type who'd rather die out than give up their traditions and xenophobia.

Lastly, theoretically the research done into Logan's healing factor and the experiments upon Harry do open up the possibility of gene therapy/splicing for everyone.

You'd be able to eliminate 90 to 95 percent of all diseases through it, in my estimation, just leaving genetic issues like Parkinson or Lou Gehrig's Disease to name two examples.

No more cancer, no more leukemia, no more HIV/Aids, no more malaria etc etc.

Only thing better is the one shot healers made by Ianthe/Panacea in "Taylor Varga" by "mp3.1415player"

As that deals with genetic caused diseases as well.

And on a side note, Lionel Jeffries aka Scramble, brother to Madison Jeffries aka Box, could also make such limited organisms.

His power is the same as Panacea's, with the exception that he can directly effect himself as well, something she cannot..

- Marvel
comicbookreadingorders marvel /event-timeline/

readcomicsonline. ru/

Should come in handy to you two. Just remove the spaces.
Warehouse1 chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
This was an enjoyable story so far, hope one day you get your muse back :(
viningc chapter 2 . 2/19/2019
OK, I have now read your story and find it fairly interesting. Thank you for putting your ideas out there. I just hope you find the time to finish so I can read the ending before I die. No pressure ...
JoeMcLuvin chapter 2 . 2/13/2019