Reviews for Fiddlehead
MniMantannis-75 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
My eyes may have opened, but I am still young. I do not know how to shape my comfort into words, so I can only watch, my spoon held helplessly aloft, wondering whether the tears would erode away her face like a rock and smooth into nothingness the smiles that I had grown to love.

Wow!
SanSanna.67 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
"I know what it means," she says. Her voice is small and tight, even though in her mind she is screaming. "I looked it up."

Give me a break :(
Saberas-67 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
I see it. I see my mind, which is an endless and untraveled vista, and her mind, singing to mine.

Wow!
Misanisonnis.92 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
I learn what pain looks like soon afterward. She has packed too many books, and when she stands with her bag on her back, I see smaller and sharper creases, a downward look, and the twitch of her lips. Her mind flinches, and I receive the sensation of weight and burning.

ShumrumphX74 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
The first one I learn is joy: this is when her dark irises widen, her mouth expands, and her face fills with lines like the creases in her clothing.

What is that?
Tayloji-50 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
That is also the day I understand crying as more than jagged noises and wetness on her face. Crying resembles a convulsion more than anything else. She screws up her face as if wishing for the water to consume her.

Impossible.
Lrah.13 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
She is no longer able to leave her bed, but her mind is uncontainable. She reads everything they bring her, the knowledge sucked up into a cyclone, hurled at the intractable confines of her psi-null mind.

Impossible.
ThmaberX94 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
I remember how it feels to be weak. I remember exactly everything that has happened to me.

Are u serious?!
Liruto.55 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Once, I catch her holding up the spoon they gave her to eat her porridge, her brow twisted in concentration. I do not enter the room, then, but instead wander the long hallways of the hospital, knowing I could upend the building with the power of my mind, and also knowing that there is nothing more I can do for her.

Onni25 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
I lift the pack from her back, easing her arms from the straps with the newly enlargened reach of my mind. When she looks at me, I nearly stumble at the deluge of her emotions. I can identify them now: gratitude, grief, and shame.

Strange O.o
TriutantannisX46 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
"Go away," she says, not looking at me. The sky has turned deep plum red, the color of her hatred. I try to understand the feeling, which is hot and sticky and slightly sour. "It's not fair," she says. "I get weaker and you just get stronger." She finally looks at me, her body wispy and cloudlike. "It's not fair."

I'm too curious
Lseirsei.64 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
I have always been weak, I tell her.

What a beautiful piece of literatur.
Sassukr-6 chapter 1 . 10/13

What is that?
Herfby.62 chapter 1 . 10/13

Now onto the actual review:
Now I lift my head from her hands and watch, as she walks away to a place I cannot follow. The fog fills in behind her, and the world goes white.

Nice!