Reviews for Abyss
BlueSeraphos chapter 14 . 9/6
I love it! :)
CreepyPuppetMaster chapter 14 . 8/22
You better update sooon~ *que menicing smile*
I love the story, and the fact that Kou makes the same noises as Kakashi from Naruto (love that guy)
If you still need a Beta to help you (Read: Kick your ass into gear when you need it) I'm available.
Keep up the good work!
ShiDimon chapter 14 . 8/13
"fastest way to the grave"
that's what i bought it for
The Independent Variable chapter 14 . 8/11
this is literally one of the best oc fics I've read in this fandom. i just love the dynamics between her and all the other characters. Especially her friendship with Stain. Anyways, just wanted to let ya know that this is an awesome fic and that I hope you update it soon.
C0DE chapter 12 . 8/3
Ohhhhh! I forgot his hair used to be black.

At first I thought he was Sero in the earlier chapter, but I thought against the idea because that act didn't match Sero. Know it makes sense.
C0DE chapter 11 . 8/3
I loved it!

I really hope you continue.

Your writing is fluid and contiguous: The transitions are there, the pacing is there and the confrontations are there.

C0DE chapter 8 . 8/2
I say that Izuku is a reminder of Theo as Izuku is the new reason for Kou. But that’s all up to you, which you already decided probably.

I’ve enjoyed this story a lot. There are a few grammar mistakes that make some parts hard to read.

I do hope you keep writing :)
I love you're writing. When I saw that you updated I decided to take my time rereading to refresh my memory of Kou's personality and the events of this fanfic. I genuinely believe that this fanfic is the best I've read, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work! *double thumbs up*
Sarki chapter 14 . 7/29
Awesome story. You build it up and didn't rush the story (how most Fanfiction writers do). Sad that you didn't update anymore...
SortaCore chapter 14 . 7/7
The drive I feel to complete this fun adventure is cruelly stolen by your schedule T_T
Main character is fun, I enjoyed the story and how she interacted. You'd think she'd treat Stain's car more carefully, I don't suppose he'll get a slap on the wrist for promising to be at a underground match and being a no show.
I assume Stain is fine with possible tagging of his numberplate by police.
All Might got them eavesdropping instincts, although I dunno what his plan was to keep her silent if he didn't know she was his sister. He could hardly swat her. Maybe he'd use one of those intense you-better-not stares... although she was mentally tapped out so she'd just stare blankly back.
All these chapters and we're only around the first few episodes of canon. I'm not complaining, but it feels like a build up and then no release, like a sneeze that recedes, disturbing all mortal mankind to their core.
Update soon!
Levoc99 chapter 14 . 7/2
This is really good, pleeeeease update I need something to read.
R3D4K73D chapter 14 . 6/12
it wasn't until it got pointed out in this chapter's beginning notes that i realized it, but i was pleasantly surprised that i happen to share a birthday with this fic. also, if you had planned for Kou to be a hero, but didn't want her to be in 1-A, why couldn't she have been in 1-B? i'm not saying that i'm against her going into the support track, but i'm just confused that the whole hero track was dismissed because 1-B had been overlooked.

in any case, love the story. and if you DO happen to change your mind about Kou not being in Hero track (if not class 1-A, then at least class 1-B) there's always the Sports Festival, no?

well, gotta go before i start rambling.

Your Humble Reader,

R3D4K73D
Colinpop5 chapter 14 . 6/3
cool will this be updated?
Killer-Kog chapter 12 . 5/29
That spider sounds like an absolute Unit.
Killer-Kog chapter 11 . 5/29
Chizome feels really OOC here, but seeing as he's been gone for a while, I suppose it could be justified. Honestly i kinda expected him to decline the requests as even though he's planning to be a villain, we see in the show he still does what can be considered good in protecting Izuku and killing a Normu. (He still strives to be what he perceives to be an ideal hero when he can, making him an excellent anti-hero).

As for the confrontation with Izuku ya I saw that coming, makes sense. Kou was approaching Yandere territory with her protectiveness. Her reaction here makes sense in that regard.