Reviews for Abyss
R3D4K73D chapter 14 . 6/12
it wasn't until it got pointed out in this chapter's beginning notes that i realized it, but i was pleasantly surprised that i happen to share a birthday with this fic. also, if you had planned for Kou to be a hero, but didn't want her to be in 1-A, why couldn't she have been in 1-B? i'm not saying that i'm against her going into the support track, but i'm just confused that the whole hero track was dismissed because 1-B had been overlooked.

in any case, love the story. and if you DO happen to change your mind about Kou not being in Hero track (if not class 1-A, then at least class 1-B) there's always the Sports Festival, no?

well, gotta go before i start rambling.

Your Humble Reader,

R3D4K73D
Colinpop5 chapter 14 . 6/3
cool will this be updated?
Killer-Kog chapter 12 . 5/29
That spider sounds like an absolute Unit.
Killer-Kog chapter 11 . 5/29
Chizome feels really OOC here, but seeing as he's been gone for a while, I suppose it could be justified. Honestly i kinda expected him to decline the requests as even though he's planning to be a villain, we see in the show he still does what can be considered good in protecting Izuku and killing a Normu. (He still strives to be what he perceives to be an ideal hero when he can, making him an excellent anti-hero).

As for the confrontation with Izuku ya I saw that coming, makes sense. Kou was approaching Yandere territory with her protectiveness. Her reaction here makes sense in that regard.
Killer-Kog chapter 9 . 5/29
Really liking the story. My only gripes with it so far is all the spelling and grammar mistakes, but i figure that can be polished later if ya feel like it. This chapter was really fun to read in particular, I think its because I like learning about how characters mind's work.
xXGod707Xx chapter 14 . 5/27
you know what? I'm gonna cry...

gxjfchcbgfjfvjgv

fudge. its so damn beautiful. I just hope more kiri/kou scene. coz I frickin ship it. bye.
Ehh... she gonna be in support?! Damn it... why can’t she br in the Hero course class 1a with Deku :(
Fanfic that never got finished...
LiLy Resh chapter 14 . 4/28
Maybe she'll become a villain? Whatever her choices are, I'm up to it. It would be nice to see how she'll encounter everyone in U.A. if she figured out that she wants to be a hero(though its unlikely until she encountered a situation that would motivated her to), but it's still interesting if she took the dark side. I thought that the attack of the gooey thing at Deku and Katsuki might be the trigger for her to be a hero, but I like being wrong.
Deku as a hero and his twin as a villain. That would be cool. Though it might create a distance to their relationship. :(
I wonder what will happen to Stain later on. And if he's dead, it would be interesting if Dabi and Kou would meet. Idk why. Dabi's just one of the character that interests me.
LiLy Resh chapter 11 . 4/28
i think that's really sad. good thing that she has chizume, though its really not good to have a child drink and smoke. i understand that she's not a minor mentally, but her body isn't. that isn't healthy! but oh well, if it makes her feel better then...
Shogun lord poke burst chapter 6 . 4/25
Kou x Kaachan
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 14 . 4/20
aww man, we were almost to the main story line too!
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 14 . 4/20
I love this si/oc, the mc doesnt know anything abt bnha. I rlly likr how unique she is. Plz updaaate, this is rlly good
Kebarton chapter 14 . 4/7
Rewatching season 2, and rereading the story. I find myself shipping Shinso and Kou. Or at the very least looking forward to any interaction between them.
Trougue chapter 3 . 4/2
Just one thing, that's not how brains manage language.