Reviews for Alternates : Teacher's Pet
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Loved this story! Methods is the best!
eac chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
this was perhaps the most pointless crossover i've ever come across.

you have a 5k year old immortal transferred to sunnydale and all he does is stand around?
Jackalyn chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hey, can you make a sequal or add a chapter? cause this is really good.
Korilian chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
How can I put this gently... I WANT MORE! You better get with the writing or I will send my fast army of Methos Muses to torment you! Besides you already set up the whole mixed up identitie story line. You can't not do anything with it now!

ahum, that means I like the story.
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 11/26/2001
I would like to see this continued...
Flashgriffin chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
I like so far. I haven't read too much, but it was definately an interesting idea that works for me. Keep em comin'!
PJ chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
good story are you going to write another?
Carole chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Yup! My exams are over on Tuesday and I have a few days off so I'm planning to finish #2 then. This was just the intro story.
Evil Cordy chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
You are planing on writing more of these, as implied by the use of 1 in the title, right?
Error 137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
This was really well done, however having Methos there didn't seem to change anything. It would be really cool if you could write more of these with Methos... Please?
Fox Goddess chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
Great story! I like the way you are putting Methos into the story line, it fits Methos the author can, please add the next instalment. I have and will contiou checking their wedsite and for awile ands apperacite if the author will finish the story. Basicly, please, Author, finish the story,
Victoria the Fanfic Fiend chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
I was a little hesitant o read this story at first, but imust admit, it redeemed itself! quite the alternate reality! i wish there was a little more adam/methos action, though. he and giles would be great in converdation.

well, great fic! i recommend it to die hard fans of bth series, as well as just cruising, fic-addicts!

~v the FFF
Carole chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Sam, that was the point. It's just an intro story and a refresher, especially for those of us who didn't start watching the show until later. I didn't think that Adam's inclusion would change things that much to start with, but wanted to explain why he's there. It always seems amazing that the minute he arrives in Sunnydale that a K'immie or something like that shows up. There are going to be bigger changes coming once I get them written.
Sam James chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
The author takes a real episode of the series and adds a character from Highlander into it. But the Highlander character does nothing to change the story from what appeared in the episode. So what's the point? This works only if the author intends to do more with the idea and wanted to introduce changes slowly. Otherwise, the reader might just as well watch the real episode again.
Cmdr. Ivanova chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
While I look forward to seeing what the author might do in the future with this concept (which is a neat one); essentially, this was just a transcript of an old Buffy episode. I was pretty disappointed with the story.