Reviews for Fractures The Last Champion
Greatest story chapter 14 . 10/14
This is an amazing story. I am in owe to read it , to enjoy such a beautiful play.
Thank you for all the feelings I lived when I read it. I can image how much efforts you spend to write this marvelous story.
Great Thanks for all of this.
I really hope I will find time, wish and your muse to continue this gorgeous thing.

Greetings from Ukraine.
pangaokao chapter 1 . 9/13
YES! YOU finally come wait to read what adventure you gonna creat for those guys.
I can tell for sure it will be great,because you love bellamione more than most of us.
SomeChick chapter 14 . 9/4
Omg... so ive been avoiding this knowing full well its unfinished and will forever be, but I caved in NEEDING to know more.. part of me is glad I read this, it's just as good as the first one, and i am thankful you answered some huge questions that we were left with at the end of Fractures before retiring. AHHH I just love this series and wish you could have finished it, things were getting so good! I get evil vibes from morgana . while still being confused as to what her true motives are...
While i do not have an account on here always preferring to just save my favs in my bookmarks lol, i always feel the need to review your work, some get through and some dont, but I've read all of your work, you are my favorite bellamione writer 3 along with 2 others. Thank you for all of the time and thought you put into your work, I wish you a thousand times good luck with your writing going forward.
CuriousityIsKillingMe chapter 14 . 9/1
(resuming my last statement cause it cut me off) the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’s magical Obliviate rain. Eventually, there will be a solid solution, and that solution will be up to the reader’s imagination.
CuriousityIsKillingMe chapter 14 . 9/1
I have reread the series over and over again and it still just blows my mind. Some argue that it doesn’t take that much time to write a chapter, and although that may be true to some, the way you develop your plot and your storyline shows the incredible amount of effort you put into this. I’ve attempted into making multi-chapter stories before without actually posting them, but I gotta say, it is really damn hard. Thinking from the original “Fractures,” you probably have done an incredible amount of research. And with this being a completely original storyline, with the exemption of characters based off of the Harry Potter series, I can’t imagine the amount of Writer’s Blocks you have had to face and overcome. You probably will not read this at all, considering how you’ve retired on , but to the people reading the comments section of the site, don’t blame the author for they have done an incredible job developing this series. The author has already given us a COMPLETED multi-chapter story already, which is pretty darn rare considering that it’s also 50 chapters long with an incredible word count. So why complain? I’m choosing to imagine how this story would go after the 14th chapter. With Morgana already encouraging the marriage, even if it’s for political reasonings, it’s probably safe to say that she approves, giving us that Bellamione endgame that everyone came for, with, of course, a few fallouts and arguments cause it’s only human nature after all. The story from this perspective would’ve lasted to about 35-40 chapters, unless something major happens to which it would be 50 again. And it’s safe to say, considering how Merlin’s side is more instinctual and Hermione is more of a tactical war strategist, Morgana‘s side would have won and Muggle/No-Maj conflicts would be at it’s prime. So after the war, the non-magical world will either accept the wizarding world (although now that I think of it, they probably won’t), or we just obliviate the hell out of them with the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them’s magical Obliviate rain. Eventually, there will be a solid solution, and that solution will be up to the reader’s imagination.
LizMarie chapter 14 . 8/8
I hope you will come back to us.
lynettecullen chapter 14 . 8/6
Nice battle.
lynettecullen chapter 13 . 8/6
I hope she kills him.
lynettecullen chapter 8 . 8/6
Harry is dead to me.
lynettecullen chapter 7 . 8/6
I would just leave. The whole country is going down.
lynettecullen chapter 6 . 8/6
Tonks can't hold ice water. Bella is going to be pissed.
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 8/6
I got Mass Effect 3 vibes with the little girl, but James is pissing me off.
AshesRestraintHealing chapter 1 . 2/12
Please review. I luv this story. Ive reread it so many timesn please update
MarineAsashi chapter 1 . 1/31
Uh...no. You spaz, it doesn't take THAT long to make a fanfiction chapter.

This isn't a site for pro writers.
I miss you are you really abandoning the bellamione fandom?