Reviews for Complicated
Rose chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
Since are using non-standard pairings, might I suggest one? Solar Flare (Yang x Ciel) Hope to see another update soon. Keep up the good work.
7734 chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
This is a wonderful story. Hope you update soon.
Linkster04 chapter 2 . 5/12/2017
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Fragger659 chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Really liking this so far and very much hope you decide to continue it
Guest 4 chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Great second chapter! But there is a bad typo towards the beginning that you might wanna fix if you can, it says" roommate'sooen door" in the first paragraph.
Guyver333 chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
off to a great start
THB4 chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
So Ruby is hiding the fact that Neon is a hooker from Yang and more most likely. I wonder how Yang will react if she ever learns Resse saw Ruby in the nude. I wonder if Yang will get someone to ship with. What type of club dose Weiss own? How did Resse not realize who Pyrrha is their from the same country and Pyrrha was a nation treasure in their country. Keep up the tood work can't wait for the next chapter.
doomzoom chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Thats a great second chapter, i cant wait to see what happens next.
King Sorrow chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
love this story
the kitty killer chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
An even better chapter than the first one, and I can see why you would bump the rating up.
By the way, you have a typo at the beginning. Where you wrote "roommate's open door" you accidentally wrote roommate'sooen door"
Just thought I'd help you out!
Fallen Shadow69 chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
glad to help, and let me tell you, this was everything i wanted... and so much more... it was so funny. almost actually loled...but then i realized it was nearing for in the morning so that got ruined. keep up the great work you are doing with this story
BatmanRules256 chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Looks like Reese gets a turn. Now, things get even more interesting.
the kitty killer chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
FallenShadow sent me, and I gotta say, I like where this is going. Hope we get more soon!
THB4 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I like the start of this story. I was turned on to it by Fallen Shadow69 with his short red light district. I wonder how Ruby will come into this story. I love that Ship with Weiss (Useless lesbians) I laughed. I wonder what type of roll Yang will have in this story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more. Also will Yang be dating Velvet?
Guest 4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Great chapter! I hope you continue this, you seem to have a skill for making all the character's feel unique and separate from each other.