Reviews for Love In Exile
BurleyKimLouise chapter 8 . 6/26/2017
Wow. What an intense chapter. Everythings really starting to happen now. I hope Yuuri and Victor will make it out okay. Cant wait to see what happens next.
BurleyKimLouise chapter 7 . 6/2/2017
This story is amazing. I only found it yesterday but I'm already hooked. Whats the other site you post it on? I love that youve kept it historically accurate and the historical notes at the bottom are really interesting. I really wanna know what happens next! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
FloralFox chapter 5 . 5/30/2017
You've forgotten about us? XD I'm JK; glad you updated! This is one of my favorite stories on here, and I adore how much detail you put into it! I could go on and on but I don't want to leave a novel as a chapter review hahha I appreciate your talent, is all ~
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
it's good that you put historical notes... just asking when he will the other side characters will show up?
like a chameo kinda. . ok I'm not fluent in English... but I think this going to be uh... a little bit dreary? uhmmm tragic, I guess?
your story has this story had have this solitude kinda feeling and yet there will be something like melancholic that has been soon to revealed and had been hiding on plain sight from chapter 1.
it's hard to explain, I want to explain what it in my language but I think it won't be accurate since you will be using Google translate.
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
I am really intrigued with the setting you chose for this fic, I don't know much about world history so this topic and time is really fascinating. The slow romance between Viktor and Yuuri is also refreshing and rather exotic, I am a fan of subtlety of action so the interaction between them makes them have to communicate more and emphasize honesty. It is beautiful, and I love the passion and knowledge about the era you bring to your story. I look forward to more chapters.
FloralFox chapter 3 . 2/21/2017
I thought I'd left at least one review :o Well, I'm pretty invested in this story! Your writing is elegant and a joy to read, and there isn't anything like this that I've seen in the fandom so far :3 I also really like the building of their relationship; it feels very genuine. I look forward to reading more
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 3 . 2/20/2017
오모!
you know what, I'm loving this. update soon!.ㅂوna-not today! "
Little Ms. Pumpkin chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
good morning,
you are very on the spot in the history department.
is the next chapter revolves around Yuri P.?
is this a love triangle, oh i hope so.
and yeah here in asia a kiss is considred intimate, and sometimes even a hug.