Reviews for Roles
Oliver2016 chapter 2 . 5/19/2017
Oh please tell me there will be a next chapter to this one! The start is great, and OMC, I can see his face when he hides the gun behind his back! Gold!
ladyspock7 chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
I just about died laughing when Roxanne casually informed her friends Minion was in the taxi. And then simply walked away. That little exchange between them, with Roxanne incredulously asking if he tried to dehydrate her, and Megamind hiding the de-gun behind his back, was gold. The mounting chaos around the disguised taxi and Megamind dehydrating someone and throwing him into the pedestrian crowd really added to the scene.
joanhello chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
I love how blasé Roxanne is about the kidnapping attempt. Also Minion adding his own little aesthetic touch. Looking forward to the rest of this glorious failure.
Elf Kid2.0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
This is good.

I especially like how you portray Minion. The humor here is excellent!

This is good. I am glad that this exists.
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Of course he gets rear-ended! I always wonder how in the world the invisible car escapes getting hit by other cars. The taxi driver got an unpleasant surprise. I liked how Minion was idly swinging around, like a real gorilla. It would be interesting to see this continue. Would they keep up the role reversal even with Miss Ritchi there?
JPuddin chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
Please write more, I LOVE this!
joanhello chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
This is so them! You have their voices and personalities down! And great comic timing, too.