Reviews for Adored
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
What's so special about this is that Walter *knows* Paige loves him - he trusts that just as he trusts any fact in his life. I cannot imagine how long it will take him to get there - but it's so important that he is. Yet paradoxically, he is still so afraid of losing her. Because even though her love is a fact and irrefutable to him, so is the fact that they deal with danger and any one of them can be lost any day. And there are parts of how that fear manifests himself that he does not understand, like how the fear lingers even after he knows she's okay, until he actually has her in his arms. He's starting to experience the difference between what the head knows and what the heart believes, although he probably wouldn't put it in those terms.

Loved the little touch of humor at the end. The vision of Walter and Paige laughing together as they fall asleep in each other's arms is a thing of beauty.
tmtcltb chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
This was so sweet, and yet so real. Very nice!
treerose chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
I like it.
franxine bobo chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
i like that that was adorable
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Geez they're adorable. Everything about this was so awww-worthy.
WriterFreak001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
This made me smile. :D
ScorplinginTraining chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Awww! This was 'adorable'! ;-) I loved how much easier is for Walter to admit he's emotional. He's safe with her now and able to say it. That got me right in the feels.
MetalKyria chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Ooh so sweet.. Much needed in this times of angst and hurt..
Please more of this really good "stuff".
Bicii chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Ooooh so sweet! I love your ideas at 3am ;)
I'm sure Walter will be that emotional when it comes to her in the future