Reviews for Cracking Skulls and Stealing Hearts
PrometheusDark chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
This might well be one of my new favorite one shots! Thank you for sharing it~
RedDestroyer1361 chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Nicely done! :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
now i wish this really did happen in canon.
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 2/21/2017
So adorable!
COBRASTEVE chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
WOW! That was wonderful. You have the characters personalities just right. I could almost see Asuka! A great story line...and she calls him boyfriend, how good is that?
jcmoorehead chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
Can't believe I haven't seen this before. I really enjoyed reading this, it's always lovely to see the different ideas and takes people have on that case scene and how things can change as a result of it playing out differently. I thought your take was very well executed, you could feel the genuine emotion from it and you got Asuka down perfectly.

Loved the little section afterwards too.
Panther2G chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Pride goeth before the fall, Asuka. :V
Haha, that last line!

That was sweet. Just a little more self-awareness from you could have had that in canon, Asuka!
Van Falen chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
That's adorable. I can imagine this being a close call ending for you are (not) at fault, with some tweaks here and there maybe
MADMAN chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
Another loser who can't accept what they saw on screen, so you turn it all into something for all the homophobic kids to flap off to. Pitiful.
Ranma-sensei chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Unique way of letting the scene play out. And frankly, not every Nailfic needs to be told all the way through, since the consequences are the same (at least in broad strokes).

Keep narrating,
Ranma-sensei
AngelNo13Bardiel chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Aww...now that was just plain nice. Sweet, and just dramatic enough. Definitely better than my attempt at altering that scene, anyway.

Good job. Going to favorites.
NaisuAisu chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
This has to probably be one of my favorite ways the scene was used. Honestly, I'm not sure which style I'd like better, your regret-into-love or Strygipia/ Advice and Trust's perfect kiss. Kudos to you, Halt.
miguelangel chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
not the greatest but it was alright for a rainy sunday afternoon thanks had a good time looing forward to the next story
Gryphon117 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Going straight to the favourites for safe keeping. Glad that I could be of help with the title!